AoTC Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

Like the title says, AoTC Monk LF active, social, and engaged guild. Would like to continue what's left of Legion and move into upcoming content with a strong start.

Currently 944 ilvl, have AoTC from every raid this expansion and looking to continue running through ABT. I've mostly tanked, but willing to heal as well. DPS...could do, but I need a bit of work on my artifacts still. So mostly prefer tank/heals.

Looking for raid times around 9pm EST or later. Also able to raid during the daytime on weekdays as well. Horde or Alliance, either is fine.

*I am willing to realm and faction change.*

Interested? Hit me up on BTag or Discord.

BTag: Silverfox#12254
Discord: Silverfox#1734
Hey Deepshades,

We may be a good fit for you. We're a semi-hardcore AOTC guild. Right now, while we wait for BFA, we're looking to maybe tickle some mythic bosses. Anyway, I'll leave my blurb below, and if you're interested, hit me up.

Thanks!

Add me at:
Btag (MrSpa#1618)
Discord, faster (Djii#7955)

If I'm not around, add:
TheAlexander#1979

Here's our little spiel:
We are <Stormforged>. [Stormscale-US] 11/11H

Stormforgedguild.enjin.com

About us:
We are a friendly and inclusive PvE guild, focused on being excellent to each other, progressing together, and caring when something good or bad happens to a member of our guild. While primarily an AOTC driven Heroic Raiding guild, we focus on all aspects of PvE (achievements, mythic+, etc.). We seek to achieve clear, consistent, and constant PvE progress as a team through cooperation, kindness, and communication.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Wednesday generally, 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM EST. Right now we're in farm, going one day a week. We’ve also been known to run Mythic+ on most days when not raiding. We have an active guild Discord that we use to raid, as well as chill and have fun with our friends.

Thanks!

-Djii
<LF Waldo PST> LF Priest, Monk, and or Pally Healer so we can finish Heroic and start Mythic. Right now we only have a shaman and a druid healer. ATM we are 9/11 Heroic and going to be doing mythic progression soon. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. Add me Tharticus#1764

Need more solid people to go into mythic raiding!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com