Ex-US top raider lf guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Ex-Us top 30 raider LFG for BFA, preferably somewhere in the US top 200 or better. Extensive raiding experience in high progression guilds within the US top 50 through WotlK-Legion. Took a break from the game but looking to come back for BFA. Can play any roll, any class at a top level. Willing to play what you need depending on your situation, I am diverse and have tanked/healed and played both melee and ranged dps at top progression, open to playing what is needed and open to split runs up to 3 characters.
Bump
I guess what are you wanting to play? We're like top 100/200. Are you looking to raid at all before BFA? Are you only playing in BFA?

I don't think we planned to look too hard at our rosters until M Argus is dead in the next week (maybe this week).
02/08/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Sìeara
I guess what are you wanting to play? We're like top 100/200. Are you looking to raid at all before BFA? Are you only playing in BFA?

I don't think we planned to look too hard at our rosters until M Argus is dead in the next week (maybe this week).
The issue with raiding now is I have just came back to the game from my break since nighthold. I have every class at 110 but none are geared for current content because of the break. I wouldn’t have any issue with coming back before bfa, but I would have to spend time gearing up whatever class I would be needed to play on. As for which class/role I would play, I really have no preference, I’ve always just played whatever my current guild needed me to.
Also I will fill out guild applications with more details if you leave them here, will go over old logs, specifics about the guilds I previously raided in, kill videos from my perspective and any other information you need.
02/08/2018 11:03 AMPosted by
Ex-Us top 30 raider LFG for BFA, preferably somewhere in the US top 200 or better. Extensive raiding experience in high progression guilds within the US top 50 through WotlK-Legion. Took a break from the game but looking to come back for BFA. Can play any roll, any class at a top level. Willing to play what you need depending on your situation, I am diverse and have tanked/healed and played both melee and ranged dps at top progression, open to playing what is needed and open to split runs up to 3 characters.

<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

First Raid 11/11Heroic cleared in under an hour.
First Mythic raid this reset, goal is 6-7/11Mythic week1.

Solid Leadership with EU World top 10 experience...
Very Active, non toxic environment and a extremely solid raid core!
Sale Runs/Alt runs/Bg's,RBG,PvP and very high Mythic kills.

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-12am CST

-Send me a invite to chat you got nothing to loose and lots to gain

https://discord.gg/Jt8UzKj
Boo#11847 (BattleNet) or Boo#3672 (Discord) (GM)
Scootypuffjr#1874 (BattleNet) or Sleezydru#1924 (Discord) (Mythic+ Officer)
^
^_^
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
<Trap Run>
9/11 M
T/W/TH 9-11:30
7.5 hour raid week
Alt Mythic raid 4/11M our first night
High M+ key runs (23+)

Looking for exceptional players only

Luckk#11836
<Concept> 7/11 M Tich T/W/T 6-9 PST Going 4 days 12 hours for BFA.

In need of a resto shaman for now and dedicated players for our core for the future. I read your post. Yes we ill be doing multiple split runs in BFA. If interested in talking more add me at Herc#1566
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Still looking :)
looking :)