965 Havoc DH lf Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
RealID: Mayhem#11713
I lvl 965 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a Horde guild to progress into Mythic Antorus with and push Cutting Edge.
Currently 11/11H in Antorus, but have experience in hardcore Mythic raiding. Have Cutting Edge: Xavius, and raided Mythic Nighthold as well before taking a break from the game due to work.
Have open availability and will be dedicated with 100% attendance. Possess a deep knowledge of my class, and consistently pushing myself to be better.

Heroic Logs linked below:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30916461
Hello!

Unrelenting is looking for progression oriented capable DPS who are looking for a core spot to push mythic progression.

Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426299?page=1

You can reach me on discord at Sellendy#6547 if you're interested
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

DPS - Boomkin High Pref

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
    Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
    Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)
<Just Like You Imagined>

Lookin' to beef up the roster as delve into Mythic Antorus progression!
Join us for some epic lolzors, dead bosses and phat loots.

Here's the juicy stuff:
Progression: Current: 2/11M | Past: 5/9M ToS - 5/10M NH - 7/7M EN
Raid Nights: 2-nights; Tues/Thurs @ 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST (server)
Recruiting: Boomkin, Mage, Shaman (Enh or Ele), Warrior

Many years, multiple servers, some tears, a few fights and a lot of love.
Still together.

--

We're a pretty laid back, "semi-competitive'ish" group of ex-hardcore raiders that don't have the time to invest in a 13-night/week raid schedule. We've proven the capability of downing bosses and have a good time doing it.
Lookin' to meet some cool peeps, who can play their class and are lookin' for a new home and a good time.
We don't really care if you're a top ranking player - we want the right fit. Performance is definitely a deciding factor for us, but major badittudes or the hint that you're stirring up a fuss are immediate deal-breakers. It's a zero tolerance, no-fks given kinda thing.

Raid nights are awesome.
During trash & farm content; you will quickly discover how deep your gambling addiction delves, and that surviving the trolls can be done but to out-troll the trolls; now THAT takes skill & dedication to the art.
Progression; everyone is on board and buckles down to get the job done. This isnt' to say we slam the brakes on the party; there is a mutual focus from everyone during attempts.
Nevertheless, it's always a good time, and very rewarding. We guarantee it.

Off-nights are just about the same. A bunch of us play different games like Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, League of Legends (yea I know), PUBG, Fortnite, Ark, etc...
In-game you'll catch M+ groups, old raids for xmog or achievements, world quests... I think some of us PvP too... off the top of my head, not sure. Probably.

If you're interested and want to learn more about this band of goofy nerds;
Unfinished ["RL"] - (BNet) Masa#1340 / (Discord) Masa/Unfinished#7985
Pantsless [GM] - (BNet) Pantsless#1745 / (Discord) Pantsless#4688
Abbymcb!tchface [Basic Bi... Officer] - (BNet) Hysteria#1714 / (Discord) Josh#5555
Peinen [stay at home Dad] - (BNet) Peinen#1748 / (Discord) Peinen#6951
Hey there!

Here on behalf of the guild Concido on Zul'jin!
We are 4/11M and currently looking for exceptional players to fit into our core group progressing in M Antorus and heading into BfA. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. and we have an optional saturday raid at 830 EST. when we do heroic/normal!
if you're interested you can apply at https://concidozuljin.wordpress.com/ or you can add my battle tag :)

mikaela#1294
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Afflic Warlock.

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
If you willing to go alliance i have a raid slot with your name on it.
Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm PST 6/11M with 1% wipe to kin
Add me on btag if interested, reza#1890
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856