939 Druid LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment

My guild just finished up with H Argus, and I'm looking for a raiding guild to have some fun with. My guild has been lacking in sociability recently, and I'd like to have something that has some form of activity outside of raid hours.

EDIT: Can be literally anywhere :)
Discord generally has people on after work hours.

Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Heya! We're a 11/11 Heroic adult heroic-only guild and hanging out and having fun is what we are about! We do alt runs runs, do mythic+, level alts, all kinds of stuff on off nights. There is almost always a group of us hanging out in discord in the evenings. Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST is our raids. Btag Spirit#1381 if you want more info :)
Hi Maths, we're looking to add a few more to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

Realm: Whisperwind/Dentarg PVE
    Time: TUE/WED 8pm-10:30 Central(Server)
    DPS on High Demand: Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Boomkin, Feral
    Dps on Medium Demand: Mage, Rogue, DK
    Heals wanted: Disc Priest, Shaman
    off spec tanks and heals are always needed too!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 4/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 1/11M, Mythic: 6/11M, Heroic: 11/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Depends on team - Mythic RC Loot Council, Heroic personal and RC Loot Master for tier, Weekday personal and RC Loot Master for tier
  • Goal: Our goals depend upon team. Weekday, Heroic is AOTC with mythic ambition. Mythic is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Good Afternoon Math,

We are looking for all potential raiders to join our guild. We are strong knit group that have been playing with each other this expansion. If you looking for a guild to finish this expac with and going into BFA look no further.

About us:

Previously mostly known as Nebula! A reformed guild on Illidan after some of the core members decided to take a break and focus on real life. A lot of members decided to re roll rather than move toons over. Most of the guild has Mythic Antorus experience from our previous guild. We will be striving for Cutting Edge in Antorus while keeping busy with Mythic + and PVP in our off time from raiding. We are rounding out our roster for Mythic Antorus, with the majority of the guild having at least 2/11 M in the Alliance guild along with a bunch of people from Parity on Aerie Peak with Cutting Edge experience. Every spot is competitive, no spot is guaranteed, and we ask for improvement always.

Guild Atmosphere:

We are one big family! We support each both in and out of the game. We are a group of friends that just want to play wow on it’s highest level. This includes Mythic raiding, mythic + and PVP. Our guild is active during the afternoons and evenings. We use discord to communicate and to hangout with each other.

All casuals are welcome!!!!

What are we looking for to complete our raid team?
    Frost DK
    Unholy DK
    Wind Walker
    Ret Pally
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 9:00 – 12:00 Central
    Thursday 9:00 – 12:00 Central
    Random fun times too.

Squirrel#1626 (GM)
    Gamingteagal#11652 (recruitment Officer)