949 Resto Druid 10/11H 78 Traits LF Home

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

Am looking for a guild that raids Tue/Wed. I work Thur-Mon from 4PM-12AM CST so unfortunately Tue and Wed are the only days I can raid.

I come prepared with my own flasks and food and have no problem with bringing items for those who may be unprepared.

As far as raid experience goes, I have a few AoTC achievements, nothing too impressive to most. I would really like to get my AoTC for Argus but it's literally impossible for me to pug, since most want you to link AoTC to even be considered for invite.

I'm 29 and a Corrections Officer, so I have a lot of stories. Was recently diagnosed with cervical cancer and having this as an escape is helping me out immensely. There might be times when I'm not on for a day or two due to being physically exhausted but raiding always picks me up and helps me to keep moving forward.

I want to find a permanent home. The guild I'm in now is great, but there's a road block with Kin'Goroth and I know I'm capable of being able to push content. My gear may not be what most guilds are looking for, and with the guild I'm in now that runs EPGP, the new players are usually shafted left and right. I had better luck with personal loot.

I've been in several guilds since I started playing this back in Oct of 2009. Most fell apart due to lack of content, drama or people quitting in between expansions. I want to find something that isn't so clique-y, where I feel welcomed and like I'm a part of the team. I would faction change and server transfer as well, even though you can't trial someone of the opposing faction. I like trialing because you get to see if I can fit your group and I want to get a feel for the attitudes of those that I raid with. I don't care for tension or un-necessary stress. I firmly believe that different methods of downing a boss help the group grow stronger.

Enough about me though. If you like what you've read, add my BTag Shanz#1474. And if not, good luck to you! And thank you for your time.
Bump. Still looking for something good.
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot System: Exploring RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Shaman, Monk, Druid ( all classes will be considerd if decent dps offspec)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus)
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

11/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.

<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856