8/11M Holy Priest LF Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone and potential guildies!

I recently boosted a second holy priest on Sargeras and am looking to weekend raid on them. I transferred to Ysera but I'm not thrilled with the guild I joined. My main priest is the guild leader of a 8/11m weekday 6 hour guild and I'm looking to expand to play on two characters. I'm quite confident in my holy priest knowledge and boss mechanics. Below you can see my main logs and alt priest logs. Just boosted him a few days ago and already at 953 ilvl and gearing fast. Any time after 2 pm EST on Friday and any time sat/sun is fine. Monday is also potentially fine but in no circumstance will I be able to raid tues-thurs. I'm fully fine with sitting when needed and have no issues with loot, I'm there to kill bosses I don't care much about loot. Will maintain 100% attendance rate. I'm open to transfer if it's paid for but I'm not looking to go horde. Only looking for atleast a 6 or 7 mythic guild. Not looking to reprogress too much.

Main Priest Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2701537/17#metric=hps

Alt Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/31710965/17#metric=hps&bracket=-1

(Note my alt priests logs I do not have tier on yet)

Rank 1 Immonar - https://imgur.com/a/Pzx0L
Rank 20 M Varimathras - https://imgur.com/a/2uxLT

Bnet: Kyle#11563
Discord: Claver#5984
Hey Clavor,
We're actually looking for another holy priest to join our ranks over at <Chimera> on Durotan/Ysera (Alliance). We're a friday/saturday night team that has been around since 2007. Currently 5/11M and leading the server. Check us out! I'll shoot you a message on bnet as well.

Chimera is now open for recruiting for Legion 20Man Mythic Raiding. We are a long standing guild on Durotan/Ysera and have always been a top guild on the server in progression and reputation. We are looking to for some quality players to add to our roster!

Raid Times:

Tuesday (optional heroic farm) 8PM-10PM Server (EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:45PM-11PM Server (EST)

Since we're an adults only guild and we all have personal lives, we only raid 6+ hours a week. We expect to get the most out of our time and take our raiding seriously, yet we do have a lot of fun in the process.

Expectations:

We expect our raiders to be like minded, progression focused and always playing to the best of their ability. If this sounds like something you're interested in, come check us out and submit an application, which all are private.

The guild will provide feasts, flasks and Vantus Runes. We expect all raiders to bring their own potions and Augment Runes. Everyone should have DBM or BigWigs downloaded as well as EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution (we do NOT use EPGP, we use a loot council). Everyone is required to have and be in Discord for all raids.

We expect a high attendance rate. Due to only raiding 6-6.5 hours per week, we expect players to plan around raid nights. We have a short window for progression and need to make the most of it. We do not require anyone to show up on Tuesdays, we do recommend it for legendary chances as well as a chance to get a warforge or titanforge piece of loot.

History:

Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. We were ranked #1 or 2 on realm throughout TBC and 1st throughout Wotlk. We have many members who've been raiding together since Vanilla.

Contact Info:

Frozenwing (Bnet: Frozenwing#1670)
Vekks (Bnet: Vekks#11407, Discord: Vekks#7941)
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Can't raid Tues-Thurs =/
Still looking
Still searching for a 6/11m or better guild
Bump
Bump
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Looking for 7/11m + and would prefer at night
Still searching
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 9/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras.

Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and
requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.

*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Can't really raid in the morning due to classes
Bump
Bump
Bump