Guild Recruitment
Availability:
(6PM PST or later.)
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

Server Preference:
I'd prefer to remain on Area 52, but I'm open minded.

Faction Preference:
I'll be sticking to Horde. Lok'tar!

Raid Difficulties:
I'm aiming for successful heroic guilds as a minimum. I'm not turned off to eventual mythic progression, if that's the guild's plan or goal.

Experience:
  • 11/11N
  • 3/11H

I have raid lead experience. I also have extensive personalized theorycrafting experience for all of Antorus to min-max my Brewmastery for every fight.

Logs:
Latest Normal Logs:
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9RDJHvVAKygTjc34

Latest Heroic Logs:
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/c6X2F8bm9DGp7B3A

My BattleTag is Oxlotus#1363, or simply drop any relevant information here.

Other Notes:
I'm currently working on leveling every tank for Battle For Azeroth, to provide a more diverse tank composition for raid progression.

Thanks for your time! :)
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
We don't currently need tanks but if you want to deeps here's our stuff!

[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 8/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know! Also happily adding new friends for BFA.
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Greetings Ox!

Impulse is a casual but dedicated 11/11h raiding guild that runs Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030 pacific. We are looking to build our numbers to mythic proportions and would love to talk to you about our currently open OT spot :). I'm a firm believer meshing the right personalities to create a successful team. That said we want folks who have a sense of humor and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves from time to time. To me a successful raiding team knows when it's fun and when it's business and can collectively enjoy both. Here is the official like spam-

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816968

I'll look for you tonight in game, elswise my tag is below. Good luck finding a new home!

Earthwyrm#1108
    Discord - Abscynth#5749 - hmu any time!
    Tactics - Area 52 (H) 5/11M
    About Us
      Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
      Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
      Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
      Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
    • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
    • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
    • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
    • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
    • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
      Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
      Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
      Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
      Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
      Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
      Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    6/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/11 Mythic
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11 Mythic
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11 Mythic
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 3/11 Mythic
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 6/11 Mythic
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS and Heals.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
    <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
    7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid
    Boom Chicken
    Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
    DK
    Warrior
    Spriest
    Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
    Cathoir#1901
    Hakillz#1646
    Trav69187#1395

Night
    Justsomeguy#11441
    Fugini#1544