Fire Mage 962 looking for mythic prog.

Guild Recruitment
Hello guys I'm looking for guild to do mythic progression, I'm fire mage 962 11/11HC
I have a flexible time to play, also I preffer US server's, I dont care about horde or ally/Hardcore or semi. replace or not.

I'm Brazilian and I understand a little English, if its not a problem for you.

We are currently looking for ranged DPS for our mythic raiding team, if you are interested in going alliance. Please add me back on btag (koriwest#1711) if you are interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.

Unrelenting on Zul'jin Horde side
Looking for DPS for our mythic progression.
Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST

You can message me on discord at Sellendy#6547 if you have any questions!
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

<Just Like You Imagined>

Lookin' to beef up the roster as delve into Mythic Antorus progression!
Join us for some epic lolzors, dead bosses and phat loots.

Here's the juicy stuff:
Progression: Current: 2/11M | Past: 5/9M ToS - 5/10M NH - 7/7M EN
Raid Nights: 2-nights; Tues/Thurs @ 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST (server)
Recruiting: Boomkin, Mage, Shaman (Enh or Ele), Warrior

Many years, multiple servers, some tears, a few fights and a lot of love.
Still together.

We're a pretty laid back, "semi-competitive'ish" group of ex-hardcore raiders that don't have the time to invest in a 13-night/week raid schedule. We've proven the capability of downing bosses and have a good time doing it.
Lookin' to meet some cool peeps, who can play their class and are lookin' for a new home and a good time.
We don't really care if you're a top ranking player - we want the right fit. Performance is definitely a deciding factor for us, but major badittudes or the hint that you're stirring up a fuss are immediate deal-breakers. It's a zero tolerance, no-fks given kinda thing.

Raid nights are awesome.
During trash & farm content; you will quickly discover how deep your gambling addiction delves, and that surviving the trolls can be done but to out-troll the trolls; now THAT takes skill & dedication to the art.
Progression; everyone is on board and buckles down to get the job done. This isnt' to say we slam the brakes on the party; there is a mutual focus from everyone during attempts.
Nevertheless, it's always a good time, and very rewarding. We guarantee it.

Off-nights are just about the same. A bunch of us play different games like Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, League of Legends (yea I know), PUBG, Fortnite, Ark, etc...
In-game you'll catch M+ groups, old raids for xmog or achievements, world quests... I think some of us PvP too... off the top of my head, not sure. Probably.

If you're interested and want to learn more about this band of goofy nerds;
Unfinished ["RL"] - (BNet) Masa#1340 / (Discord) Masa/Unfinished#7985
Pantsless [GM] - (BNet) Pantsless#1745 / (Discord) Pantsless#4688
Abbymcb!tchface [Basic Bi... Officer] - (BNet) Hysteria#1714 / (Discord) Josh#5555
Peinen [stay at home Dad] - (BNet) Peinen#1748 / (Discord) Peinen#6951
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11H and 1/11M and we're recruiting for Heroic farm and Mythic Progression. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. We still clear heroic every Tues and then move to mythic progression on Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. Any exceptional dps would be considered. We also need good players that are capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Casual members are always welcome also.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
Hey there! Would love to chat with you. Here's a little about us :)
(4/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554
Good afternoon! Our team is currently looking for ranged dps and I think you'd be a great fit! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any of the other offices. Here is the info:

Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: Website:

I am with Raid team R00:
Legends of Chaos
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
Recruitment: Byakua (Lect#1196)
Hellooooooo Triaca!

<Immortals> is 2/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey there, Triaca. I'll put the spam below, but it seems like you could be a good fit for <Matador>. We're a Horde guild on the Madoran server. We're currently 5/11 Mythic, 2nd on the server, and we're working our way to 11/11 Mythic.

As far as being Brazilian, as long as you're able to communicate in English where needed, that's no problem at all. In fact, we already have a Brazilian on our on roster and she's been with us for years.

Hope to hear from you.

Our Raid Times
Mythic Progression
Tuesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST
Wednesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST
Sunday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Clear
Monday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm CST

5/11 Mythic

If this sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to chat with our guild leader at Cowboykiller#1394 or myself at Rook#1731
Added you on RID, guild spam is below. :D

<Try Harder Next Time> 7/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Required Addons:
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs (Prefer to Steer Away from DBM - Timers are a little off)

Current Needs:
Tanks - Monk/Druid with Alts.
Heals - HPal/RSham

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my at Chronostasis#1748.
<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A] 6/11M 11/11H Recruiting!

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

6/11M 11/11H ABT

Current Needs:
      MW Monk, H Pally

Lock, Mage, Rogue and other exceptional ranged

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

5/11M 11/11H ABT

Current Needs:
      Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, DH

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:
    We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    -Be properly gemmed and enchanted with highest available.
    -Have PLENTY of consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    -Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible.
    -Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:
    Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    -We provide cauldrons, feasts, and repairs for raiders.
    -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

More information at and apply at:

Contact us - Add both and PST both for that team:

*Weekday Team*
-Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
-Presario#1379 (@lukec1996#5216 Discord)

*Weekend Team*
-Chael#1951 (@Stilken#2374 Discord)
-Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord)
[H]-Remnant- Of <Regency>

9/9H 3/9M
(7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team:
As an original Regency raid team, our goals are to down raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in heroic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Regency raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Note: even if you're class isn't listed we may be looking for what you're offering. feel free to contact us anyway!)

Mage - Open
Priest - Holy, shadow, Disc
Warlock - Open
Druid - Balance, Feral
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution, Holy
Demon Hunter - Closed
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Elemental
Death Knight - Unholy
Rogue - Closed
Monk - Closed

Wastedmind - R04 Recruitment Officer - teteiyusu#1239
Drunkn - R04 Recruitment Team - Forsetti#1223
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST and Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 4/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Havoc DH
Shadow Priest
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via or visit our website

Thanks for your time!
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 4/11M with ABT.
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.

We can discuss server transfer and faction change pays as well.
Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: