Favorite Zones You Recommend?

General Discussion
So with the new level scaling and increased interest and purpose of old zones, what are some of your favorite areas that you recommend other people try on their journey. A few of mine would be:

-Azuremyst Isle (the whole questline)
-The Cenarion Wildlands quests in Desolace
-Redridge Mountains (whole questline)

Both Azuremyst and the Cenarion Wildlands just have the best atmosphere and the Redridge Mountains just have a really cool questline with some phasing!
DO NOT GO TO HINTERLANDS ON HORDE.

Just don't. Unless you love to go up and down Jintha'alor (A little troll city) 500x.
02/05/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Tiridan

Just don't. Unless you love to go up and down Jintha'alor (A little troll city) 500x.

Oh yeah Jintha'alor is a place to AVOID!
I leveled a warrior through Dun Morough, Wetlands, Feralas, Felwood, Desolace then Blade Edge and Netherstorm. Feralas and Netherstorm were annoying, the others all right.
Duskwood. Story is good. Right next to stormwind

Very little horde
Plaguelands for an epilogue to WotLK's storyline.

Badlands so you can punch Deathwing in the face.
Normally I'd recommend Silverpine for Horde, but I'm currently stuck on a key quest there that's impossible to complete due to a bug, which has apparently been around since 2010...
Duskwood 100%.

Loch Modan.

Hillsbrad Foothills.

Dustwallow Marsh.

Blasted Lands.

Southern Stranglethorn Vale.

I would recommend Vash'jr too. I know a lot of people hate it but running on the deep sea floor is amazing to me.

Zones to avoid:

Desolace

Silithus

Arathi Highlands

Northren Stranglethorn Vale.

Feralas, I just did it recently and it sucks. I know why I never came back after.
02/05/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Pärker
Duskwood 100%.
Someone recommended that in my thread and I have to say that it's amazing.

I'm not too crazy about the zone story, but it's so fast.
Darkshore, Ashenvale, Redridge, Tanaris. All the swamps are good.
Icecrown, Grizzly hills, Valley of the four winds.
I recommend Westfall, Duskwood, Southern Stranglethorn.

Please.....Avoid Northern Stranglethorn. I did that place while leveling, and boy do I regret it.

Also avoid Hinterlands cause of that stupid troll area.

Alliance get that too. And there's one quest that has you kill one type of troll with a s-t spawn timer.
Duskwood is probably my favorite of the vanilla zones.

For horde, Silverpine and Hillsbrad are both awesome.

Zangarmarsh is the only Outlands zone I really liked.

And pretty much every zone in Northrend I love.
02/05/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Moomage
I recommend Westfall, Duskwood, Southern Stranglethorn.

Please.....Avoid Northern Stranglethorn. I did that place while leveling, and boy do I regret it.

Also avoid Hinterlands cause of that stupid troll area.

Northern Stranglethorn is awful. So much running back and forth.
Azuremyst, Ashenvale, Desolace, Thousand Needles, the two craters: Ungoro and Shalozar, also Uldum. Jade Forest was the best of the MoP zones, IMO, although they're all good.

I plan to redo Uldum just for that quest where you roll around in a nuclear reactor core killing plagued goblins. Best quest ever.

That used to be a rite of passage. You or you and a friend, battling to the top. No joke; that used to give a hell of a feeling of accomplishment once upon a time.

Get off my lawn.
Weird seeing everyone that hated Hinterlands, I just did it yesterday and liked it. Overall the Forsake route is easily the best in the game, just follow them from Tirisfal on and you can't go wrong.
Grizzly Hills
Awesome music too

Eastern plaguelands for the Caravan quest
Uldum, need to do Harrison Jones questline as many times as possible.