Healer lf latenight/overnight raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Been raiding with friends for quite a while, but I just found out my schedule is changing at work. My mains are holy priest/holy pally, but I'd level up just about anything for the right group of folks.

I'm an approaching middle aged guy who got addicted to this game playing it with my kid back in BC. Since then, I've played mostly with the same group of friends with some brief breaks due to real life stuff. The kid no longer plays, but I'm still around and plan to be for quite a while.

I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore raider by any means, but I am a guy who comes to raid prepared with all the pertinents as well as a general knowledge of all the fight mechanics and such. I'm really not too concerned with the remainder of Legion although either one of my toons could step into a slot if needed. I'm more interested in finding a home for BfA.

As for the group I'm hoping to find, I'd like to find a group I could contribute to. Hopefully a group of folks like me who take their raiding seriously but don't take themselves too seriously. I like a guild where people still hang out in mumble/vent/discord etc on NON raid days. I sometimes wonder if this game would be worth were it not for the relatively social aspect of it.

Anyway, I just found out my schedule is changing at work and I won't be able to continue raiding with my current guild. It sucks. I hate it. But hopefully, there's another group of folks out there looking for a new friend who happens to possess some expert skills at keeping folks alive. If you aren't looking for a healer, but you feel like you might be a good fit, hit me up anyway. I don't mind leveling up and gearing up a DPS. I'm more interested in the right people to play with than the right toon. If that makes sense to you, then we should talk.

My availability is late-night (after midnight CST) or weekday mornings for raids. Btag Hammer#1950

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this ginormous wall of text. I look forward to hearing from you soon. In the meantime, may all of your battles be heroic, all of your rewards be epic, and may your real life be nothing short of legendary!

Be well!

Hammer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Unfortunately Valz, I can't make any of your raid times. I am only available after midnight during the week. I live a second shift life unfortunately. Thanks for sayin hey though. ;-) Best of luck to you guys.
Hey there, you didn't put what timezone you were in, if it's EST then our team that starts at 8:45pm PT (11:45pm ET) might work out for you if you can fudge that start time just a little.

Here is our guild & team info, take a look and if we sound like a fit our contact info is below.

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 2/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hey saw you reply to our recruitment thread just hit up one of the battle get tags to talk to one of us. Hope to hear from you soon.
Legion Dèl Diablo
recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Antorus and into BFA

Server
Currently located on Lightbringer running off of PST time zone on Alliance side

Raid Times
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday @ 9PM to 12AM PST (11pm to 2am CT)

Raid Progression
    We are 10/10N 10/10H NH and 9/9 N Tos 9/9 H TOS with AoTC 11/11 N 9/11H Ant.

What is needed?

Currently we are in need of
    The guild is in most need of a healer to make up for a loss of a good friend.

Here is a list of classes we are looking for.

*Mage
High! *Monk (healer or dps)
High! *Unholy DeathKnight
*Demon Hunter
*Holy Paladin
*Rogue
Accepting all DPS and healers who can make raid times and perform.

Who do I contact?
You can add Xadam#1414 (GM/Main Recruiter) or Everlai#1516. You can also send mail to Deathprincè (alt code 3210)

Misc. Info
We use discord for our raids and our loot system is EPGP

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP @Xadam#1414 or In game via mail Dèathprince
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin High Pref
Heals

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Updated my time zone. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, with my new work schedule, I will be getting off work at midnight central and then roughly 20 minutes travel to get home.
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (6/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 6/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
Thanks Lonie! Added you on Btag. ;-)