964 mw lf mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
im 2/11m right now i have 79 pionts in mw and 75 and ww can os dps if need not amazing at it but i can i can do mostly any time add me on b net jurnagian#1696
b
b
b
Hey Druidheals,

I think we might have something over here for you at <Chimera> on Durotan/Ysera (Alliance). We're currently in immediate need of both a dedicated healer and a flex healer/dps player for our core Mythic Antorus group. Currently ranked #1 on server at 5/11M. Check us out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Chimera is now open for recruiting for Legion 20Man Mythic Raiding. We are a long standing guild on Durotan/Ysera and have always been a top guild on the server in progression and reputation. We are looking to for some quality players to add to our roster!

Raid Times:

Tuesday (optional heroic farm) 8PM-10PM Server (EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:45PM-11PM Server (EST)

Since we're an adults only guild and we all have personal lives, we only raid 6+ hours a week. We expect to get the most out of our time and take our raiding seriously, yet we do have a lot of fun in the process.

Expectations:

We expect our raiders to be like minded, progression focused and always playing to the best of their ability. If this sounds like something you're interested in, come check us out and submit an application, which all are private.

The guild will provide feasts, flasks and Vantus Runes. We expect all raiders to bring their own potions and Augment Runes. Everyone should have DBM or BigWigs downloaded as well as EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution (we do NOT use EPGP, we use a loot council). Everyone is required to have and be in Discord for all raids.

We expect a high attendance rate. Due to only raiding 6-6.5 hours per week, we expect players to plan around raid nights. We have a short window for progression and need to make the most of it. We do not require anyone to show up on Tuesdays, we do recommend it for legendary chances as well as a chance to get a warforge or titanforge piece of loot.

History:

Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. We were ranked #1 or 2 on realm throughout TBC and 1st throughout Wotlk. We have many members who've been raiding together since Vanilla.

Contact Info:

Frozenwing (Bnet: Frozenwing#1670)
Vekks (Bnet: Vekks#11407, Discord: Vekks#7941)
Hey Druidheàls, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
<LF Waldo PST> LF Priest, Monk, and or Pally Healer so we can finish Heroic and start Mythic. Right now we only have a shaman and a druid healer. ATM we are 9/11 Heroic and going to be doing mythic progression soon. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. Add me Tharticus#1764

Need more solid people to go into mythic raiding!
b
Yo!

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (5/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz#6051
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554
Hi Druidheals,

I'm recruiting for <Bravely Ran Away> and we're 3/11 M, already on BH, and are in need of a healer. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 10pm ET - 12am ET and have an optional Heroic clear on Tuesdays.

My battlenet is rndm#1566 and you can also whisper me on server if you have any questions or would like to chat.

Also valid to just hop into our recruitment form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmUONlSjAgnbzMUbGCpFc1_IP3Z91SaWaYouz-lUivN9SHcA/viewform
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Disc Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 2/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk (High) ~ Rogue (Med) ~ DK, Warr (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Pally (Low)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!! We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776, Rainspider#1412
I added you on bnet, but here's a little about us in the meantime!

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 6/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag: Kara#1715

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there Druidheàls! We are also on BH and would love a chance to talk with you!

Bleeding Hollow Horde
<Omnipotent Psychosis>

Raid times: 8:30pm-12:00am Est Tues(Normal)/Wed(Heroic)/Fri,Sat (Mythic) Antorus

3 year Long-Term Core motivated to pushing Mythic content. We are looking to push deeper into Mythic content.

Recruiting ALL Skilled Players with priority to MW MONK OR RESTO DRUID.

For more information refer to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Omnipotent+Psychosis

955 ilevel minimum with at least weapon rank 75 and some Mythic Antorus experience.

Omnipotent Psychosis strives to clear all difficulties of current raid content to ensure continuous progression. During our off raid nights mythic+ groups are usually formed after around 7:00pm EST to push for +10/+15 chests/gear. We use loot council during our raids to distribute loot to the proper people. As an added bonus of being a core raider, we alphabetically shift two core raiders weekly to be able to vote on the council. We are also using guilded.gg to coordinate events for everyone involved in our guild. Due to the need for personal accountability it is mandatory to participate in the calendar on guilded.gg for raid invites. If you are a dedicated player looking for an active Mythic raiding guild, this is the place for you.

If you are interested in joining apply today at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdVRz5pzjG.

If you have any questions you can ask either myself or the recruiting officer on discord or bnet.

Virtuous#1462 Bnet / Apexx#3468 Discord - Guild Leader
Nylotus11#1873 Bnet /Daedalus#0028 Discord - Recruiting Officer
Alezaurora#1625 Bnet - Guild Mom
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.