970 Rogue/flex class LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I have always been a high parsing player/rogue. I am looking for somewhere that is stable and established for the rest of Legion and ready to hit BFA hard. I am not looking to raid 5 days a week but I only want to play with raiders who have a hardcore mindset. I have tried being around casual players (people who waste time and make sure "everyone is happy) and it does not work. I took a month break from the game after losing complete interest due to some issues with my last guild. I am back and refreshed ready to play long term again.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/rennqt

Wants -
    Active and passionate roster
    Decently sized roster but no a place that recruits for 10 bench spots
    Loot council
    3-4 raid days

Do not want -
    Toxic leadership
    Racist players
    Casual mindsets
    Time wasting during raid

My btag - Renn#11438
<Karma Gaming>(2008)[A] is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill for ABT(1/11M). Mythic minded? So are we. We have expectations and we know you do too. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. Filling core team, 9pm-12a Server/Pacific, Wed/Fri/Mon 2 dps, 1 dps with viable heal spec for fill. 955iL+/AL 70+. 21+

High-end mythic+ junkie? We do those too! Easy to find a willing +15 or higher group in this guild as we're hungry for challenges.

Come join us for real progression without feeling like it's a job. Focused, cohesive, consistent with veteran player leadership.

Communication ingame--
Realm--Proudmoore [A]
GM: Heavensënt (alt+137)
BT: honeybee#1337
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.

<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
<Fallen Have Risen> is a guild aiming to push Cutting Edge content on Area 52. We are 4/11M, 11/11H.

What we're looking for:

Healers:

Holy Pally

Melee DPS:

Rogue
Feral Druid

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
Mage
Elemental Shaman

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our core beliefs as a guild are that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We use Loot Council as our Loot system, and our mandatory addons are RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras2.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
Officer - Crystal (Wtftransform#1625)
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi,

We're a 8/11M guild on Hyjal. We are currently recruiting dps and think you would be a good fit.

[H - Hyjal - US]<Infernum> 8/11M Antorus, 8/9M TOS Friday + Saturday 8PM-12AM EST

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time

Progress: 8/11 M Antorus, 8/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV CE, 7/7M EN CE

Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Vanubial#1939 (Co-GM) or Bread#11427 (Officer) or via Discord at Vanubial#3592 or Breadsticks#1941

More Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426337
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

First Raid 11/11Heroic cleared in under an hour.
First Mythic raid this reset, goal is 6-7/11Mythic week1.

Very Active, non toxic environment and a extremely solid raid core!
Sale Runs/Alt runs/Bg's,RBG,PvP and very high Mythic kills.

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-12am CST

-Send me a invite to chat you got nothing to loose and lots to gain

https://discord.gg/Jt8UzKj
Boo#11847 (BattleNet) or Boo#3672 (Discord) (GM)
Scootypuffjr#1874 (BattleNet) or Sleezydru#1924 (Discord) (Mythic+ Officer)
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 5/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
  • Antorus - 8/11m
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
Hey Renn,

We’re 10/11M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster. If you’re looking for a small, tight knit, laid back guild we pride ourselves on having a good raiding atmosphere and downing content at a competitive pace without putting in excessive hours. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Hello,

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 6/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag: Kara#1715

Fair warning, we run EPGP instead of Loot Council, although we do keep some aspects of Loot Council like priority for members with better attendance (when that isn't naturally taken care of by the EPGP system). If you can tolerate the loot system, I'd love to hear from you!
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. Our Raid time is valuable and we do not waste it. If you have tech/RL issues, sorry but we go on without you while you go fix it. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff.

Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble with mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
[H] <M A L I C E> 5/11M Mal'Ganis Late Night Guild!

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. Our ToS progression was 6/9M and we are now looking to add to our family of dedicated players with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus.

Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).

We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 940+ ilvl and have close to if not 75 points in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
11PM - 2AM Central (9pm-12am PST/12am-3am EST)

We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are (ANY DPS, Flex Players):
- Healers (Resto Druid or Disc Priest, But open to trial any)
- Dps (Any that can perform at the needed skill level)
- Tanks (Any that can perform at the needed skill level)

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Mojo2dope#11118(Raid Lead) or Cryptnessism#1144(GM)
Hey there, <Our Sweet Guild> is a 6/11M 3 day (Tues- Thurs-Sun 9pm-12pm EST) on Area 52, if you'd like to chat add me on Btag. Dare#1202

Cheers
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Tactics - Area 52 (H) 5/11M
    About Us
      Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
      Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
      Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
      Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
    • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
    • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
    • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
    • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
    • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
      Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
      Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
      Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
      Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
      Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
      Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)
    not sure what raid times your looking for but will post here and add your btag

Our Raid Times:
    We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
    Tier 17: (US #153)
    Tier 18: (US #161)
    Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
    Tier 20: 7/9M
    Tier 21: 8/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
    (Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
    not sure what raid times your looking for but will post here and add your btag

Our Raid Times:
    We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
    Tier 17: (US #153)
    Tier 18: (US #161)
    Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
    Tier 20: 7/9M
    Tier 21: 8/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
    (Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237