[H] Returning player LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild running normal/heroic with plans for mythic in the future.

I'm currently playing Destro Warlock. My item level is 919 but I'm gearing up quickly and hope to be nearing 950 by the end of next week. My weapon is almost 72, also hoping to be 75+ by the end of next week.

I have previous mythic raiding experience (as a hunter and shadow priest), but currently none in Antorus (I just resubbed Thursday). I'm an easy going person, able to get along with most everyone.

I like to do mythic+ and casual pvp (sometimes rated but not often).

Very open to server transfer. Horde only.

Flexible days, but prefer to start 6-7PM PST, not too interested raiding on weekends.

Hi Tallgirl!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented warlock. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. Our Raid time is valuable and we do not waste it. If you have tech/RL issues, sorry but we go on without you while you go fix it. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff.

Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble with mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post

Hey, I would love to talk to you about joining us. We start a little later, but I think we would be a good fit.

Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions
Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team on Area-52 is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team!
We are 11/11N and 6/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

Range DPS:
-OPEN to all

iLvl 935 +,18+ and a Self-Starter, Excellent Raid Attendance, Discord, All required addons (we will get you the list).

Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#12596

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raids progression mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we have other raid teams.
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:

Death Knight

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.

It looks like you've got quite a few options here. If you're looking for a relaxed guild to gear up with and enjoy a casual setting, please take a look at my recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647464#1

I don't like spamming people's battle.net lists, so if you want to talk feel free to add me: GrumpyGamer#11838

I hope you find what you're looking for!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 8/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.