942 WW Monk LF H/M Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
I'm typically available Friday/Saturday, afternoon or late at night.
2. Server preference:
US-Mannoroth
3. Faction preference:
Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Casual, but looking to get into semi-hardcore.
5. Current progression/experience:
I used to raid progression with a guild but my guild disbanded. Looking to get back into raiding after resubbing to WoW. I've done AOTC Garrosh, Archimonde and Xavius previously.
6. Recent logs (if available):
Since the last time I raided seriously was Emerald Nightmare, I haven't recorded any logs since.
7. Contact info:
BTAG: Nulusive#1218
8. Anything else:
I've been away from WoW for a while, but I think I'm ready to get back into raiding after resubbing. I want to clear Heroic Antorus and hopefully Mythic. Thanks! :)
Hey there Nulusize, i noticed our days might not match up but just in case i'll leave this here for you if you ever do become available these days! Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 11/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monks -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are currently recruiting DPS. Ranged would be preferred but exceptions can always be made for the right individual. We look for players who are self-motivated, driven, strive to improve themselves, and are looking to be a part of a great raiding atmosphere!

<Special Treatment> - 4/11M
Horde - Hyjal - (PvE server- Well Populated)
Raid days/times: Mon 7:00-9:30p.m & Tue/Thu 6:00-9:30p.m (PST)

Please add me on battlenet if you are interested in recruitment: Slyx#1862