Beastmaster LF [A] Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone o/

I’m looking for a new home for my Huntress.

Raid blurb
LF Heroic guild, no Mythics
Schedule: Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri-Sun starting early evenings EST
I started raiding in MoP and moved to Heroic in WoD. Heroic is as far as I’m interested to go, but I do want to go that far. I’m a pretty laid back raider and I raid because I find it fun, but I’m still progression-oriented, I pull my weight and I don’t give up easily. I like to go in a new fight blind, puzzle it and figure it out together, rather than studying up ahead of time and copy-pasting a strategy picked up from wherever.

What I’m looking for:
- Alliance
- EST or Central (I’m EST) and active starting early evenings EST
- Raids Heroic (No Mythic)
- Regularly runs group content other than raids
- Friendly, chatty, helpful, welcoming to new people
- Willing to take on my inexperienced Druid sometime down the road
- If you’ve got a small group of RPers willing to take on a newb, that’d be just over-the-top perfect
- Overall a group of people to hang out with and share old, current, and future content with. I’m really not one for solo gaming

A quick word about me:
- I’m friendly, social, helpful when I can and where I can. I don’t have the “What’s in it for me” mentality, but I do expect the same in return
- I’m committed. I’m there when I say I will be and if I can’t, you’ll know it ASAP. I have a huge amount of respect for other people’s time, but again, I expect the same in return
- WoW is first and foremost a game for me. I play it to have fun and to share that fun with other people. It doesn’t mean I take other people’s time lightly because “It’s just a game”, but it does mean I want to enjoy it and not turn it into work, grinds, or tense evenings in a raid instance

Feel free to leave your guild blurb here, but I’d much rather chat: Xeraphia#1433 :)
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress, ranged dps perferably boomkins and hunters!.
Thanks for the interest guys, but I'm looking for Alliance and non-Mythic. Good luck with your recruitment!
Wasn't sure if you were interested in mythic progressions so I did not add you. If you are my information is below.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hi Geo,
Thanks for the interest but I'm not looking for a Mythic guild. Good luck with your recruitment!
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/heroics/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey Xeraphina Our Heroic Only guild Errant Venture is on the look out for DPS and off spec healers to add to our roster for AtBT. We're currently 11/11 H AtBT and raid Saturday 7-10pm Eastern and Sunday 2-5pm Eastern. We're a casual guild with a roster of adults with full time jobs/family/real life. We understand WoW is not the be all and end all and we're fine just going at our own pace. We've been successful at achieving our AOTC's and enjoy getting content down together. I've added you on battle.net if you'd like to catch up and have a chat my bnet tag Merria#1755

We also have a guild website at http://errantventureguild.com and we also have our MT's twitch which he streams our raids so you can get a feel of what we're like as a group http://twitch.tv/kohmet .
Thanks for the interest Lonali but the raid schedule doesn't work for me :( Good luck with your team!
Happy Fix Day! Who's recruiting during downtime?
Still looking :)
Bumping!