967 eq resto druid lfg

Guild Recruitment
967 eq Resto 964 boomie os
3/11M
looking for a guild hmu
Best way to describe the us, its a relaxed end game content guild. No drama or elitists just smart, respectful, competitive yet humble players. We all hang out together running various content from WQs, Mythic +s to transmog runs, so we are always doing something and we all hang out in discord being social while we do it. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst and a friday fun run for alts, casuals and friends and family.

for more: Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2076076743
Hey, how comfortable would you be playing Boomkin as mainspec? Our 5/11M group is in need of a boomkin. We raid 6:30pm-10pm CST Tuesday and Wednesday. We are working on Phase 5 for Imonar next week, got him down to 29% this week. LordJoshua#11545 if you'd like to talk.
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking a good healer. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 5/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-hardcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
Ret Pally - High Priority
WW Monk - High Priority
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Resto Druid - High Priority

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
US-Horde <hott drinks> on Bleeding Hollow

Hello! We're currently recruiting a healer for our mythic roster we're 10/11H as a guild(11/11 soon) but have ppl who have mythic xp. We raid 8-11 est saturday and sunday. We have an active discord and such. If you have anymore questions feel free to add my realid: Hannahbabe#1625 hope you have a great morning/day!
Who: Narcosis
Where: Illidan-Horde
When: Tues,Weds,Thurs 7-10 central
Progression: 9/11 Mythic
How: www.narcosisguild.com/application

We are currently looking for 1 healer for Mythic Aggramar. We have 19% pull on him but looking for a healer with a little more experience.
5/11m

tues/thurs (weds optional heroic clear)

830-1130 est

ataxius#11861
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hey there we have the perfect home for you!
<Main Event> US Magtheridon alliance guild (Currently 2/11M ABT) need to fill our last core raid spots! We are a semi-hardcore raid squad that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm EST. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and a solid healer. We pay for xfers
Hit me up Ripitred#1508
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer
01/31/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Daddÿ
967 eq Resto 964 boomie os
3/11M
looking for a guild hmu

Hello!!
If you have time today I would like to chat about your search for a guild. <Regency> Tue 7-9pm cst Wed/Thur 7-10pm CST 2/11M

We could use a R Druid with booming off spec!!

Please feel free to contact me at anytime BTag: Vino#11806
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS + 1 Healer for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
DPS:
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Healers:
Druid
Priest
Tanks:
N/A
We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
<LF Waldo PST> LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. Add me Tharticus#1764
Hey! My guild is looking for a resto druid for our team (core spot!)

Depth - Proudmoore
Raids T/W/Th 6 - 9 PST
5/11M Antorus

If you have any questions, feel free to add me to btag: Malitia#11145
Would love to chat with you soon!
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin High Pref

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Hello Daddy,
I believe my guild would match what you are looking for. I don't copy and paste a general invite like other guilds but would rather talk to you in person. My b-net id is: Heathnuly#1579
Please send me an invite and we can chat in the game.
Hope to hear from you soon.
<Not Ideal> is a 2-day raiding guild located on US-Hyjal looking to progress hard into Mythic Antorus and prepare for Battle for Azeroth! currently we are 11/11H 2/11 Mythic looking to go as far into mythic as possible.
Actively Recruiting:
-HEALERS (Druid/Paldadin) Medium
-Melee dps (Demon hunter) Low
-Ranged dps (high)

We will also look at any exceptional players. We have players that are able to class swap. Do not let that list stop you from applying.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 7-10PM PST
Sunday 7-10PM PST

6 hours a week. Though we will sometimes take extra time if enough are willing to stick around.

We're looking for raiders that can show

We expect certain things out of every trial as well as raider of our guild:
-Show up. We only raid for 6 hours a week so every moment counts.
-Come prepared. Bring your consumables, coins, and your brain to raid.
-Know the fight and know your class. This is implied but should be listed regardless.
-Know when it is time to work. We do love having fun, but we also know when it's time to raid and perform like the mythic raiders we are.
-Be social. We are a guild of friends who spend a lot of time together, doing Mythic+, Overwatch, Hearthstone, etc. People that try to be sociable will thrive in this guild.

We distribute loot using the honor system(we personally use RCLootCouncil for mythic only) We expect you to know your classes BiS and be fair to the group that needs gear.

If you have questions for us, please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to answer ANY possible questions that you may have.

Who to Contact:
-Guild Master - (Yeonsuul mael8675)
-Vynesti (Blindgervee#1196)