951 ELE Shaman LF 1 Night Raiding Horde

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am a 951 Elemental Shaman who is looking for a new guild to relax and enjoy the game with for the remainder of Legion and play with during BFA.

Ideally, I would like to find a raid team that clears Heroic effectively.. or gets as far as possible with a 1 night per week requirement with the option for a 2nd night, normal clears, mythic+ and other "stuff". No problem transferring and joining up on an alt/2nd team for an established Mythic guild.

What I can offer:
- Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider
- Optimized/Simmed
- Good attendance (1, possibly 2 nights a week)
- 1.2m + DPS
- 5/9 Mythic ToS Experience, 9/11 Antorus
- AHoTC on every raid tier this xpac pre-Throne
- Happy to heal when needed
- Take directions, feedback well
- Easy going, laid back, respectful, amicable and hard to offend
- Active, enjoy doing M+, old raids… whatever
- Enjoy tanking on alts

What I am looking for:
- Friendly/Family guild
- Quick, Efficent, Clears of Normal Antorus and some Heroic progression
- Guild that focuses on farming more than the Cutting edge achievement
- Adult, Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Multiple raid teams a plus(OK if this is a 2nd/Alt/Farm team)

Hope to hear from you soon.
/bump!
/bump
Hit me up, lathander#1319 let's talk about things.
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 Mythic Tu,Wed,Th 730-1030 pacific.
Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
/bumpopontamus
We also have a third team that raids twice a week tuesday and wednesday 630-930 Pacific. They are currently 9/11 Heroic :) JordyPie#1970
BUMP
Thanks for responses.. still looking.. will transfer.
Hey Rigz,

You sound perfect for our guild/home, <Curse of Delusion>. Our guild was founded on the premise that we have all done the hardcore progression raiding thing, downed the hardest difficulties and gave our lives to WoW for several years but now we are taking a much more laid-back approach to the game. We raid one day a week (Sunday 9pm-midnight EST) because we want to be able to enjoy other aspects of the game. We don't mind taking newer players or less-experienced players through Normal content or lower mythic keystones to help them learn and get better because we want everyone to enjoy the game. We get on discord and joke around and have fun without worrying about offending people because everyone that joins discord knows we do it out of love. I could go on and on, but this is getting to the point of being a wall-of-text.. so if you are interested hit me up Fallsmyer#1505.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856