Highmountain Tauren and Moonkin Form

General Discussion
Why don't they have the Moose Antlers? They still have the normal Tauren horns.

Do you not care about the Moonkin form that much, Blizzard?
You know it took them like 10 years just to update the moonkin model to it's current form.
Free the moonkin antlers! Let them bare their beautiful racks to the world!
02/07/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Vidaar
Do you not care about the Moonkin form that much, Blizzard?

Is this a serious question?

-Cat and bear got like 3 updated forms before moonkin got one.
-Plethora of new cat and bear forms in legion, just an updated moonkin model.
-While trolls and worgen got unique cat and bear form, their moonkin forms were just already existing re-skins.
-Incarnation still uses the old moonkin model.

So no, they don't care about moonkin form at all.
Highmountain can get a unique moonkin form when they give a unique travel form to the base druids, like Highmountain and Zandalari do.

Like, stag remains for Night Elves, Plainstrider for Tauren, Raptor for Troll, and Wolf for Worgen. Likewise, give Worgen a unique flight form, rather than a recolored night elf one.
02/07/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Maizou
Likewise, give Worgen a unique flight form, rather than a recolored night elf one.

Their flight form is unique. Just because both are birds doesn't make them the same.
02/07/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Maizou
Highmountain can get a unique moonkin form when they give a unique travel form to the base druids, like Highmountain and Zandalari do.

Like, stag remains for Night Elves, Plainstrider for Tauren, Raptor for Troll, and Wolf for Worgen. Likewise, give Worgen a unique flight form, rather than a recolored night elf one.

It seems odd and lazy that Highmountain Tauren have antlers on every animal form, except for the Moonkin Form.
Moonkin have always been an after thought. Im still waiting on the armor you get from popping your cooldown.
Boomkins are meme-chickens.

Use Astral Form if you want to show off your antlers.
02/07/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Cantaloupe

No self respecting druid uses Astral form.
Seriously, this is like 80% of the reason I'm not rolling Balance right now until I get the glyph that just makes me shiny instead. Bothers me to no end that Moonkin doesn't have Antlers, but does have horns.
The allied races patch was horrifically rushed, and there are conservatively Thousands of new bugs right now. Many of them are Serious or time critical.

I imagine (hope?) that as we push closer to BFA's actual release we'll see actual models instead of generic, and audio files / fixes. and quest fixes. and.. yeah.
It would have cost us a raid tier..
But, hey ... we DO get an updated pig model.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281196/updated-high-definition-creature-models-in-battle-for-azeroth
02/07/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Cermoonos
But, hey ... we DO get an updated pig model.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281196/updated-high-definition-creature-models-in-battle-for-azeroth

Priorities!

Right, Blizzard?
Simple answer is this...their too lazy to design a unique Moonkin form.
02/07/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Bramblés

No self respecting druid uses Astral form.

Yes!!!! Someone that gets it!! Real moonkins embrace the chicken form. Eff the star glyph. WE WANT MOOSEKINS BLIZZARD!!!!!

I want to be a meme-chicken AND show off my antlers
03/02/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Margoss

I want to be a meme-chicken AND show off my antlers

Slight necro there, but regardless: Considering Zandalari has a unique moonkin form, and Highmountain is still stuck with the basic one without even antlers unlike the bear and cat forms, it seems highly possible that a new Highmountain moonkin form would be made available in future. Keep your fingers crossed!
I bet this change is coming. It was probably an oversight or mess up. I predict moonkin form to get a better highmountain theme in the future.

The real question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later.