5/11M BrM and Ele LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, my friend and I had to recently part ways with our guild as he can't make their raid times anymore. We're looking for a guild on Horde US with raid times starting at 8:30PM PST at the earliest, the days don't actually matter.
We are both 970+ in multiple gear sets, he plays Elemental as main spec but does as much damage as Enhancement and I play BrM as my main spec with MW and WW offspecs. Our goal is to find a team that raids 3 nights a week and to push for as many bosses as we can with a possibility at Cutting Edge by the end of the expansion.

Our logs:

My contact information:
Discord: Tort#6051
Bnet: Tort#11251
if you are willing to play WW main and be the 3rd tank on fights (so many 3 tank fights in this raid) we could possibly be your long term home. I'll add you to btag to chat

Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 8/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin High Pref

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ