968 10/11 HPal LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,
(fixing a post I made earlier)

I am looking for a new guild. Not happy with my current one. I do not wish to to lose too much progression from my current. I can provide logs upon request and would prefer to join a Horde guild. If you have any questions or want to talk to me for any reason please add babashook#1131. My availability during the week is no earlier than 5:30 PM CST and no later than 11:30 PM CST. This can go later on Fridays and Saturdays

Hello, not sure if you are interested in joining a newly founded guild but I put the link to my post above.
Hey, just clarifying, your Avatar shows you are a Warlock, and you posted about a holy pally. we aren't looking for healers at the moment, but would definately be interested in a DPS class,

here is a little bit about our guild:

<Sacred Samophlange> Tichondrious- Is a guild recruiting to build a strong and consistent Mythic raid team. Currently 11/11 H Antorus. Priorities on DPS- All classes welcome!

Sacred Samophlange is a late-night community/raiding guild on Tichondrius (Horde) – US. We are a group of people who prioritize having fun first. We want to clear content, Normal, Heroic and Mythic. We also run M+, and alt runs throughout the week.

Our Raid Times:

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9:30pm - 12:30am PST

Loot distribution is pretty straightforward in Sacred Samophlange. We use a loot coucil in the discord channel, directly after a clear to keep things transparent and fair.

If you are interested in joining, contact one of these players in game or by in-game mail:

Recruiting officer: Druuid (Druuid#11769)

In Discord:
Recruitment Officer- Druuid (Druuid#0157)
GM - Kabish (Barbalion#4031)
Officer - Xythrael (Xythrael#2680)
Raid leader - Clawmedaddy (Brian#7717)

Feel free to respond to this post and let us know you are interested as well. You could also just whisper any member of Sacred Samophlange and they will direct you to an officer
Unfortunately, I only main holy paladin. I'm just using this alt lock of mine for posting to try and keep any would be guild drama to be occurring. Looking for a guild to join before actually leaving. Thank you for your interest though!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246) to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Bump - Still looking for a guild :)
Fear of missing out or FoMO is "a pervasive apprehension that others might be having rewarding experiences from which one is absent". :)
<Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Boom Chicken

Night Team

Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Still looking !
Guild: <Essence>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Cleared: 10/11 Mythic
Applications: Feel free to apply at http://essence-us.enjin.com/
Recruitment Contacts: DISCORD: Nerfusername#4874 BATTLE.NET: Nerf#11711
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Essence
Needs: We’re looking for outstanding players with a consistency for excellence to add to our core roster.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
We recently lost a healer and are looking to replace him asap.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
02/10/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Ðotsauce
Still looking !

Added you on Bnet! Would love to chat with you :). 4/11M, Frostwolf/Horde, Times 8pm-11pm EST Tuesday and Thursday! Guild looking for a CORE Healer to fill out our Roster<3

Shadow920#1955 is my btag.
Guild: Leviathan (Hyjal)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:_Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-1am EST ( 7-10pm PST )
Cleared: Antorus: 4/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
Needs: In need of a Healer, (paladin pref but will look at any) and Ranged DPS (high preference for hunter/mage/boomkin)
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 2/11M ABT

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman

Holy Paladin
(Other classes considered as well)

Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
Lissi#8501 for Discord