961 1/11m frost mage LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I know i post on here alot but i had alot of conflicting schedule changes but im pretty set at where i am now. Im a 10 year vet of the game with mythic progression only starting last expac. Id like a late night (past 12 pm EST) mythic progression guild. (also no weekend guilds other than sunday) I am always adapting and changing with the needs and demands. I follow my class discord as well as Altered time. willing to transfer ASAP
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/magecoop
Here is a link to my logs. you can reach me at Coopscoop#1719.
Thank you/
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!!
We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Good morning! Our team is currently looking for ranged dps to finish our core mythic team. I think you'd be a great fit! Here is our info, feel free to contact us with any question!!

<REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    6/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

I am with Raid team R00:
    Legends of Chaos
    Progression: 2/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
    Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
    Officer: Shïfthappend(Valxe#1785)
    Recruitment: Morph(SoulSlayer#1479)
    Recruitment: Byakuya (Lect#1196)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
    Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
    5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
    Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord