Boosted Characters...

General Discussion
Is it possible we can get the following:

-MoP Farm finished
-WoD Garrisin finished
-Mage Tower finished
-Pathfinder done for WoD
-Pathfinder done for legion

This is for when BfA comes out, not right this moment.

I cant really see this happening though unfortunately... Although ironically they call it a catch up method...
i would just settle for class hall to have some actual follows.....110 2 followers...yeah...
o.0
02/15/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Sathyr

-MoP Farm finished
-WoD Garrisin finished
-Mage Tower finished
-Pathfinder done for WoD

I cant really see this happening though unfortunately... Although ironically they call it a catch up method...

Mage tower finished? Do you also want mythic achievements with that boost too? How about all the legendaries account wide?
They call it a catch up method because you will be the appropriate starting and gear level for the expansion when it begins. That doesn't mean it will auto complete old content for you.
-Pathfinder done for WoD-Pathfinder done for legion

No, you're not going to get an account wide achievement with out earning it.
You don't need the MoP farm or the WoD garrison for current content, professions can be learned through legion at rank 1/700 and leveled just fine.

-Mage Tower finished

Definitely not, you're supposed to earn this, if you want the mage tower, take some time with your boost to gear them up (can easily over-gear mage tower now just with LFR Antorus gear and 910 VA gear with some legendaries that you can buy now) read a guide and knock them out.

-Pathfinder done for WoD

If you're boosting a 110 that means you should already have a max level toon, why didn't you just get pathfinder on your main which would unlock it for your whole account?

02/15/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Deadlyomen
i would just settle for class hall to have some actual follows.....110 2 followers...yeah...

Maybe not give you all the followers, but at least make it quicker to gear them up. Maybe have the vendor sell the 900 ilvl tokens for garrison resources or something so you could at least get them respectable quickly. Allowing XP tokens for followers to be bought from more than just the nethershard vendor (and also make them BOA) would also help.
mage tower and pathfinders, lol
I don't think so
Nope. If you want the rewards, do the content.

Also, I really miss downvotes on this forum.

-MoP Farm finished
-WoD Garrisin finished
-Mage Tower finished
-Pathfinder done for WoD

Trial a 100 before you boost it up. ull get a rank 3 garrison and followers
If you ask me they give quite a lot when it comes to boosted toons. The fact that they boost when you buy the expansion impresses me. Seems unnecessary and it's something I'm not used to.
they should just give everyone BiS and AotC, all mounts, all appearances, all companions, all reps exalted

i mean.. who wants to spend time having to play a game?

UGH the drudgery.
I could get behind you getting a few more order hall followers and maybe even partial pathfinder for Legion , but Mage tower??? Really??

-MoP Farm finished
-WoD Garrisin finished
-Mage Tower finished
-Pathfinder done for WoD

Panda Farm you'll have to do the quests. Garrison have a mage port you to Stormshield/Ashran area (I forget the horde side name) and pick up the quests in Draenor to save time. Or use the MoP timeless trick to get there. Tower not happening. Pathfinders not happening, we earned those.
Although ironically they call it a catch up method...

Catch up method? You're given a 110. Now you can start to work on those things you mentioned. What is your endgame goal if not those?

Pathfinder took work; if it was a catch-up mechanic they would have made it so you could just buy it like MOP.

Mage tower for free? While outdated that's the hardest solo content in the game currently (unless you're soloing Antorus bosses without cheese mechanics or something). That's what you have a 110 to work towards.

Catch up, any means by which a process is made easier e.g. leveling, is not equivalent to equillibrium, where all accounts are made equal.