Community Arena Discord?

Arenas
Is there a community discord for Arena/"Competitive" WoW PvP? JW, as I think it would be a good idea to help find partners etc..
That's probably a good idea but also do you really want to hear Battlezone in person
02/20/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Meleelock
That's probably a good idea but also do you really want to hear Battlezone in person
Ouch but prolly can't be worse then hearing me in person I sound like i'm always choking on something! teehee
02/20/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Louigie
Is there a community discord for Arena/"Competitive" WoW PvP? JW, as I think it would be a good idea to help find partners etc..
there is one, but it doesn’t really help you find partners at all. It’s full of memes, and not the good ones.
02/20/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Mathematicss
there is one, but it doesn’t really help you find partners at all. It’s full of memes, and not the good ones.

mods are communist disctators too

So make a new one.

The memes are lit you're just a hater.
Lot of weebs there too. Gets uncomfortable at times.
02/21/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Jenelope
you dont enjoy rhomas posting tentacle !@#$!?
Weebs are the future btw
02/21/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Jenelope
shut up dad

Dear blues, he's literally a dad thus the name calling. Stop trying to ban me for stupid !@#$

edit: the ban for stupid !@#$ would be justified