HELP ME!

Customer Support
I CANT USE MY CODE SOMEONE HELP ME !
I RECENTLY BOUGHT MY WOW LEGION FOR PC (CD) I DID EVERYTHING BUT CANT PLAY WOW LEGION !
Hello Tsunacat,

Can you clarify what's going on when you try to use your code?

Also, how did you purchase Legion?

Additionally, Legion is an expansion and requires the base game.
02/24/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Tsunacat
I RECENTLY BOUGHT MY WOW LEGION FOR PC (CD)

Did you also upgrade to the base game as well? Buying Legion on it's own does not upgrade an account fully, you need this first to activate a Legions key.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft

Then you can go to account management and add the game key to the license that is first upgraded the base game.
im trying to get my lvl 90 character boast from the warlords of draenor expansion cuase i put the key in and i dont where to get it
02/24/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Windsofearth
im trying to get my lvl 90 character boast from the warlords of draenor expansion cuase i put the key in and i dont where to get it

They don't exist anymore. They were recently updated to level 100.
02/24/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Windsofearth

You cannot apply a key for the WoD expansion as it already is included in the base game. When they rolled it in to the base game (with no level 90 boost), upon the release of Legion, they withdrew the WoD expansion from the market.
If someone recently sold you a WoD expansion for the boost, they cheated you.

Any existing, unused, level 90 boosts were recently upgraded to level 100 boosts. They can be found as an additional button on the character selection screens.
02/24/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Ekon

They don't exist anymore. They were recently updated to level 100.

*ahem* 110.
02/25/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Sakurä
*ahem* 110.

People who still had a level 90 token, got it changed to a level 100 boost token that was able to be used battle.net account wide. The token for upgrading to Legion is still 100.

The 110 boost is separate for Battle for Azeroth.
02/25/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Kozzae
*ahem* 110.

People who still had a level 90 token, got it changed to a level 100 boost token that was able to be used battle.net account wide. The token for upgrading to Legion is still 100.

Muchas gracias.
how do i cancel my subscription? for the 1 month thing costing 14.99?
02/25/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Iblackrosei

In Account Settings.

On the upper-right corner of this page, click your name, click Account Settings. Log in if prompted.

On that screen, there's a Settings dropdown. Click it, and go to Payment and Subscription.

At the bottom of that page, all active subscriptions will be listed with options for you to choose from.
02/25/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Iblackrosei

Account management.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/wallet.html

If it shows no subscriptions, you might not need to cancel. Players who only add prepaid time don't have a subscription unless they set one up.
02/25/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Kozzae
*ahem* 110.

Source on the 90s turning into 100s? Because Vrakthris has always said if you had a 90 and didn't use it, you didn't lose it and it would stay. Anyone getting 100s would be from buying Legion, or until recently boosts from the shop (no longer available).

And 110 boosts are not separate for BfA, because they can be purchased independently of BfA in the shop:

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-service-level-110-character-boost
02/25/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Sakurä
Source on the 90s turning into 100s?
A simple google search would have sufficed.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760948125#post-6
01/31/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Orlyia
There are issues with boosts at the moment.

What should happen is....

90s should turn into 100s
100s stay the same
110s are with the new expansion

Being looked into.
Sounds like you are trying to stir up a little drama.
02/25/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Sakurä
Source on the 90s turning into 100s?
A simple google search would have sufficed.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760948125#post-6

Thank you for the link, but not for the snarky comment attached to it.

Take note that it also says what *should happen*, however I have never seen it happen. If I bought WoD and never used the boost, it should still be a 90 - Blizzard has never offered an upgrade to the boost. If I then bought Legion, I would get a 100 boost in addition to the unused 90. If I then bought BfA, I would get a 110 on top of those two. Given the statement of what should happen, there appears to be confusion as to just how boosts work considering the stated issues therein.

02/25/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Stonebeard
Sounds like you are trying to stir up a little drama.

If you can't respond with kindness, don't bother responding.
Take note that it also says what *should happen*, however I have never seen it happen. If I bought WoD and never used the boost, it should still be a 90 - Blizzard has never offered an upgrade to the boost.

During the Battle for Azeroth pre-sales, we removed the level 90 boost and anyone who still had one received a level 100 boost token replacement. The level 90 boosts no longer exist in any form.
02/25/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Kalviery
Take note that it also says what *should happen*, however I have never seen it happen. If I bought WoD and never used the boost, it should still be a 90 - Blizzard has never offered an upgrade to the boost.

During the Battle for Azeroth pre-sales, we removed the level 90 boost and anyone who still had one received a level 100 token replacement. The level 90 boosts no longer exist in any form.

Thank you for the clarification. I must not have seen that buried in all the other issues going on.
This thread has been hijacked twice now by unrelated topics. The issue the OP was experiencing appears to have been resolved so I'm going to go ahead and lock this up. Have a good Sunday, all!