No Fat Human Allied Race.

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
If anyone else have the same feeling please comment here. Fat Humans are not a race they are just heavy people.

Humans are just humans it doesn't matter the weight or their height.

Blizzard if you want to give us a 4th allied race give us Vrykul.

Vrykul are a different race and have ties to the nowadays humans. TBH, I don't like Vrykul or humans (fat, regular or slim) but they seem a better choice than unappealing Fat Kul'tirans.

Some people might come here and disagree and I'm fine with it.
However, think about all those Magh'ar Orcs Clans possibilites with all those customization. Think about all those Zandatrolls new druid forms. After you do this, compare it with the idea of having fat people as a different "race".

Fat people don't enriches the Alliance at all. It Would be nice if we get another Furry Race, Scale skin race, Exoskeleton Race or just another green/blue/red/yellow skin race... Fat Skin Humans are extremely boring.

Overweight characters may be a cool feature, but they are not a different race. There are fat people in every corner around the world. From Alaskan Eskimo to Japanese human beings obesity does exist. It would be nice as a customization for current in game humans, but this is not a new race whatsoever.

Edit: If JAINA is Kul'tiran and she is no different from Stormwind Human then they are not different races. They are just fat humans.
02/21/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Fuzzpuff
Danger noodle or riot!
I don't even have the energy to care anymore. Why bother, it's obvious Blizz doesn't give a - about the alliance.
Not terribly enthused about them either but really in an orcs vs human expansion... Bigger humans make sense. Then they give ogres or Mok Nathal to horde and boom big orcs vs big humans.

Ofc everyone will quit alliance cause our AR suck but yeah
Last thing we need in the Alliance story is MORE humans. I assure you that if they became the next allied "race". We'ed never see anything else for the Alliance.
Blizzard want big humans in the alliance? there already big humans in wow, they are vykrul, make them playable and everyone will be happy...except the horde.

Oh, i forget the horde favoritism, sorry.
03/01/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Wildsong
If anyone else have the same feeling please comment here. Fat Humans are not a race they are just stocking people.

Vrykul are a different race and have ties to the nowadays humans. TBH, I don't like Vrykul or humans (fat, regular or slim) but they seem a better choice than unappealing Fat Kul'tirans.

However, think about all those Magh'ar Orcs Clans possibilites with all those customization. Think about all those Zandatrolls new druid forms. After you do this, compare it with the idea of having fat people as a different "race".

Fat people don't enriches the Alliance at all. It Would be nice if we get another Furry Race, Scale skin race, Exoskeleton Race or just another green/blue/red/yellow skin race... Fat Skin Humans are extremely boring.

I am with you.... I don't consider the Lightforged Draenei or Highmountain Tauren new races either. Just character customization options we should have had a way to unlock.
03/01/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Bolgaramir
Blizzard want big humans in the alliance? there already big humans in wow, they are vykrul, make them playable and everyone will be happy...except the horde.

Yeah that last bit right there.
Girth doesn't necessarily mean fat.

Ask heavy people or sumo wrestlers.
Man, alliance sure is whiny lately.

ill take kul tiran humans over more orcs and fancy trolls any day of the week.
03/01/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Zalathel
Girth doesn't necessarily mean fat.

Ask heavy people or sumo wrestlers.

Mah dude, I'm fat and I consider myself still a human.
03/01/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Grafty

And I'll take literally anything else that isn't a human. Yes, even a friggin' elf.
03/01/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Bolgaramir

Pretty much.

Vykrul are the obvious choice but instead we'll get a Naval force that deep fries their mana biscuits and the Horde gets freaking Dinomancers

No favoritism there
03/01/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Wildsong
If anyone else have the same feeling please comment here. Fat Humans are not a race they are just stocking people.

Agreed. Fat and skinny humans should be customization options for humans, not a separate race. Similarly, brown should be a skin tone option for orcs, not a separate race.
03/01/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Sunday
Pretty much.

Vykrul are the obvious choice but instead we'll get a Naval force that deep fries their mana biscuits and the Horde gets freaking Dinomancers

No favoritism there

WHY ARE YOU A LIGHTFORGED NOW?
03/01/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Autai
03/01/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Grafty

And I'll take literally anything else that isn't a human. Yes, even a friggin' elf.

They dont even look anything like the humans currently in game. The Zandalari trolls look more like regular trolls than Kul Tiran look like regular humans.

And we already have 2 kinds of elves on the alliance, thats more than enough for me.
I'm fine with them being added as one of the allied races, but Blizzard needs to understand that they're inherently going to be niche. Not many people are going to be interested in playing fat humans. It's great to have them for those who are, but this CANNOT be the main selling point of the expansion for Alliance players.

And "Thin Humans" better be part of the same race. Don't make 2/3 Alliance races humans with different waistlines. That's ridiculous.

I've come to terms with the fact that two of our three(?) allied races are likely to be disappointments, but the third one had better be amazing to make up for it.
I knew Blizzard didn't care when they added Tauren Paladins.
03/01/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Grafty
And we already have 2 kinds of elves on the alliance, thats more than enough for me.

TBF, Horde have 2 Elf, 2 Trolls and 2 Taurens...

03/01/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Tyrathius
but this CANNOT be the main selling point of the expansion for Alliance players

Yep I agree, it will be a niche, this will be less Played than Pandaren or, currently, FEMALE DWARFS.