<Optimal Baddies> New mythic guild!

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Casual Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore Mythic raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by 6/11M Mythic raiders.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 2PM-4PM Server (Heroic optional raid)

Tuesday - 7PM-10:30PM Server(Mythic progression)

Wednesday - 7PM-10:30PM Server (Mythic Progression)

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.

Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or connor#1297 if interested.
Hi,

My current guild was formed as a place for IRL friends to gather and hang out. Due to real life limitations for most of the group we haven't actively recruited or looked to expand into a raiding guild. There are a few of us looking for a new guild or group of people to raid with.

I've sent a battle.net friend request to Goldfish#1198 and will try to reach out in game.

Thanks,
Z