972 6/11M exp H Priest LF new home

Guild Recruitment
972 6/11M exp H Priest LF friendly progression guild

Greetings! Once upon a time I had a tight knit group of friends to raid with and enjoy 5 man content - then one by one they left the game and before I knew it I was on my own. if i could I would give away all I have for the chance to go back in time and play with my friends again. I'd kill for one more chance to share the excitement of getting a boss kill with them, hear their bad jokes one last time or just see one of them complete an achievement they had been working on. Unfortunately that's not possible but I still have hope that there is a guild out there where I can make some new friends, push mythic progression and hopefully find others to run M+ keys.

I am currently searching for a raiding guild with the same progression as myself (6/11M) that specifically needs a Holy Priest for Mythic Antorus. My raid times are flexible at the moment with weekdays after 5 PM EST working the best. A best case scenario would be long-term, friendly guild where a new member would have the opportunity to meet some new friends.

I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 6/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ and heroic raid farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Imagine how refreshing a faction change and transfer to Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add a holy priest to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you, so we know you're not some random apping.

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
<Linkin Parses> - Tichondrius (Horde) currently 8/11M Antorus.
Recruiting DPS & healers for mythic progression.
Late night guild raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 2:00am server (PST).
Vikson #1262 for more info.
We're <Extra Cute> 6/11M on Mal'Ganis and WE WANT YOU! We are a community of friends who have played together throughout multiple expansions and formed this guild to raid at a level in the semi-hardcore spectrum with like-minded individuals. It is important to note that although Mythic Raiding is our highest priority, we are a community that spends a lot of time together doing M+ or even playing other games such as: PUBG; League of Legends; Legion TD 2; and even things like Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io, or just chilling in discord and watching videos together.

Currently Recruiting:
deathknight (tank) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (all specs)-high
monk (healer)-high
monk (dd)-high
paladin (protection)-high
paladin (retribution)-medium
priest (healer)-high
priest (dd)-medium
shaman (elemental)-high
shaman (enhancement)-high
shaman (restoration)-high
warrior (dd)-medium
High Priority on the classes/specs listed above ESPECIALLY A TANK and RESTO SHAMAN but if you don't see your class listed feel free to apply anyway because we're always looking for good players.

We're Looking for players who exhibit the following traits/character:
Enthusiastic about raiding. Dedication and Loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content.

We use a Loot Council system to properly disperse gear among our players to better serve the guild during progression. Gear will go to players who best fit the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing to raid and perform well will have priority on the gear. Consistency and performance aside, gear will go the classes/specs who will benefit the most from the pieces to push our progression.

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12:00pm CST. In order to raid with us we require all trials and raiders to be able to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate.

You can read our Recruitment Information and Apply via the discord link below:
Guild: <Narcosis> 5/11M - 9/9 Mythic ToS
Server: Illidan-Horde
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 and dilemma#11889
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Hello Kinsai, if midnight EST isn't too late an end time for you, then I think <Stoic> may be a great fit!

<Stoic> is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we have been an active raiding guild since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

One of Stoic's raid teams, "Wipes at 1%", is 9/11 Mythic, and is recruiting a skilled priest healer.

This team raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from its individual members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in foiling Sargeras' plot in Antorus, please apply today on our website!

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386