casual lf h/m raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Casual lf friendly raiding guild heroic/mythic horde can heal/tank/dps just looking for a home i have every toon 110 2 over 950 ilvl the rest 930 and up
Hey Skimer, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hey, if you ever consider swapping over to Alliance our new guild <Mythic Zero Prepotters> would be happy to have you! Hit me up on BNET if you ever find yourself Alliance side: REDBAND#1470
we are <cold rage> horde on zul'jin. we are a guild of long term friends and such. most with aotc and some with mythic abt experience currently we are 11/11H and looking to build up our roster a bit more and see where it takes us.

we can offer you a active community full of people that are willing to help with gems. enchants and helping with going over logs and character improvement if you need the help.

as a guild we love to do mythic+'s some casual pvp stuff, xmog runs and pretty much anything in between. as well we will also be providing feasts and cauldrons for raids and we also have many alchemist if you need pots

our raid times are weekday raid: tues-wed 8-11est
weekend raid: friday 10-12 est
saturday 8-11est
alt run(optional): thurs 8-11est

for more info or if this might interest you plz feel free to reach out @ shadyfaux#1652

thanks for reading and hope you find what you're looking for
Hey,

Check out my recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761937603

I think we might have what you're looking for... and we're wanting to finish up heroic content if we can find the right people to add to our core raid.
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic. I would love to talk to you about joining us

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
TL;DR:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Progressing into Heroic now.
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS
Gear requirements: None currently.
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Brews#4531(Discord), Vollrath#1422

Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

. More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hi Skimer , I'm not sure if you have found a new home yet but I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord, and rely on it for many things not just for voice chat.

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
Hey Skimer,

I too enjoy leveling, gearing, and playing every class. I had every class max level during MoP but after a break and transfer change am forced to remake several characters. Currently, my gf and I have 7 110s all around 930 ilevel.. with 3 over 950. I totally understand the appeal.

With that being said, <Curse of Delusion> is a laid back guild that raids one-day a week (Sunday 9pm-12am EST) because we understand that people have real life obligations and want everyone to be able to play the game in whatever way makes them happy. For me, I enjoy playing multiple characters and this raid schedule allows me to do that. But it also allows me more time to socialize and play with friends/guildies.

If you are interested, add my battletag Fallsmyer#1505. I look forward to chatting with you!
Hi Skimer! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can Heal/DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Mon, Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)