[H Only] Mistweaver LF Heroic Raids

Guild Recruitment

I've been looking for a Guild for a few weeks but haven't found any good fits, with that in mind I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

I am looking for a Heroic Focused Guild. I have very little desire to do Mythic, if people want to try a few bosses for fun that's fine but I am not looking for an actual Mythic Progression Guild just due to the time I have available to play. I would much prefer to push Mythic+ Keys for a challenge than do Mythic Raids.

My hours available are as follows:

Sun - Anytime
Mon-Thurs - 4PM-9PM PST
Fri-Sat - Unavailable

If you'd like to get in touch with me please add me on BattleNet @ Page#1296 or reply here.

Thank you!
Hi there,

Would you consider a change to DPS? If so, we should chat and see what options work for you.

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

No I have no desire to play DPS, sorry.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!