Feral/Guardian LF late night Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking to brush off the month-old dust on this alt of mine after my guild had passed on plus me being unable to raid at those times anymore. I have time to try to catch up due to falling behind a bit, but definitely hoping to raid some more before following the guild into BFA!

While I currently main feral, I have previously been bear for Legion raids before being asked to switch roles. So with that said, I can go bear if desired over feral, but nonetheless can keep up with both specs to have a ready OS just in case.

Schedule: Wed/Thurs nights unavailable. Anything else PAST 12 am CST fair game! This is to assure I have perfect attendance ;)
Gear: 947 Guardian w / 72 traits | 950 Feral w/ 75 traits + epic version of Argus trinket (I forget name oops)
Experience: 11/11 H (Resto) | 7/11 H (Feral) 3/11 H (Guardian) ABT-wise
[Though I raided past expansions too w/ AOTC to boot & 11/13 M HFC]
Faction: Alliance though I can switch sides for the right guild.
Btag: Dinosaur#1966
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Still looking! I may not be able to chitchat until tonight though
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid
Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Guild: <Second Attempt>
Faction: Alliance
Server: Sargeras
Raid Times T/W/TH 9:30pm-12:30am PST
Cleared: 2/11 Mythic
Applications: http://www.secondattemptgaming.com
Contact Info: Wonka#1307 (Bnet) Indofear#1324 - (Bnet)
Needs: DPS And Healer