Alliance is loved more!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
03/15/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Roderiick
Horde Forum Posters generalized: "Haha filthy whiners! It just alph-...OMG SAURFANG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY BLIZZ WHYYYY!"
It's ok, I guess it's hard to see well when your eyes are constantly filled with tears.
03/15/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Midare
03/15/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Roderiick
Horde Forum Posters generalized: "Haha filthy whiners! It just alph-...OMG SAURFANG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHY BLIZZ WHYYYY!"
It's ok, I guess it's hard to see well when your eyes are constantly filled with tears.

I did say generalized! But hey! Your tears keep ya from looking in a mirror to see your own sorrow so have at us Alliance!
You Hordlings will never get it, will ye? Devs have admitted Horde bias. You Hordlings are grasping at straws.
03/15/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Roderiick
Friend...you've done it too, just admit it and try to move on yea? Both side did le stupid.

Deflection? I asked one time about 6 months ago where the horde was in 7.3 which is a very valid question considering the horde's history with the legion and near complete lack of representation. Not at all crying and you are indeed deflecting from the truth of Alliance having more cry babies per capita then a nursery school.
03/15/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Healiosphere
You Hordlings will never get it, will ye? Devs have admitted Horde bias. You Hordlings are grasping at straws.

Oh look another alliance liar crying. Devs have admitted one time to running out of time in Cata.
03/15/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Jintor
We were never crying...
This is all a make-believe larp like the false claim by the Horde community that Alliance are all children.

haha...

hahaha...

HAHAHAHA...!!!!

03/15/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Healiosphere

ROFL!!!
03/15/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Wiccan
03/15/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Hamstar

So are you missing the HE, troll druid, and favoritism threads? Alliance is crying so much that we need to get a forum nanny to change their diaper.

Sorry, did you say something? Can't really hear well with all these Horde crying about troll paladins, the Horde being villains again and Saurfang abandoning them.

Pretty sure any "Horde Crying" thread is outweighed by the amount of Ally crying about things. You take up most of the front page with your whining
Oh yeah, lets not forget, alliance loves to bring all the old stuff out to complain especially cata expansion...

When in truth horde gets the same treatment back in vanilla... But yet no one in horde brings out the old stuff and it only the alliance player loves to bring the old stuff...
03/15/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Thunderçatz
those bear forms lookspooky.
We meet again SCP-682...
Here's some of the old vanilla stuff that horde have during vanilla and this are the list of the thing that people listed out for horde during vanilla where lots of content and stuff were lacking for horde side...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3881878731
https://www.engadget.com/2013/08/02/wow-archivist-when-blizzard-hated-the-horde/
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/7vt5cr/blizzards_bias_towards_alliance_in_vanilla_wow/

The true is, the dev never Bias either side of the faction, alliance player just loves to make a huge deal out of it...
- Alliance gets a single druid form from a race most alliance are against of in the first place.

- Horde thinks everything is equal even though the issue was far greater than some dumb dinosaurs.

03/15/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Wenwei
Here's some of the old vanilla stuff that horde have during vanilla and this are the list of the thing that people listed out for horde during vanilla where lots of content and stuff were lacking for horde side...

https://www.engadget.com/2013/08/02/wow-archivist-when-blizzard-hated-the-horde/
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/7vt5cr/blizzards_bias_towards_alliance_in_vanilla_wow/

The true is, the dev never Bias either side of the faction, alliance player just loves to make a huge deal out of it...

Right, that was over 13 years ago, well 15 if you count the time when it was actually developed. Most of the vanilla devs if not all, have already left the game and it was literally only vanilla then they made a huge work on the horde from BC onwards.

You can't say the same about what happened since cataclysm. But sure keep bring up stuff that has no weight.
03/15/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Diaana
- Alliance gets a single druid form from a race most alliance are against of in the first place.

- Horde thinks everything is equal even though the issue was far greater than some dumb dinosaurs.

03/15/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Wenwei

Right, that was over 13 years ago, well 15 if you count the time when it was actually developed. Most of the vanilla devs if not all, have already left the game and it was literally only vanilla then they made a huge work on the horde from BC onwards.

You can't say the same about what happened since cataclysm. But sure keep bring up stuff that has no weight.

See you guys deny the fact again... Horde get treated like trash but it totally ok, but when alliance get a bit of the same treatment...

OMFG HORDE BIAS! BLIZZ U SUX!

Yeah this is what i'm seeing for this past few expansion since MOP, this is what alliance player do...
If Alliance does get KT humans then if anything it shows how biased they are towards alliance, they get a new druid, shaman AND paladin race, meanwhile horde get fubard with no new paladin race.

So are you missing the HE, troll druid, and favoritism threads? Alliance is crying so much that we need to get a forum nanny to change their diaper.

Sorry, did you say something? Can't really hear well with all these Horde crying about troll paladins, the Horde being villains again and Saurfang abandoning them.

If we make a fuss like Alliance do then I am sure Zandaladins will become a reality. And not all of us care about being the Villiains (please let us be), just like how not all Alliance whine on forums either. While I am disgusted by your faction, there are reasonable people in it.
03/15/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Hamilluck
I love cheese.

this is really weird but one of the things on my bucket list is to literally buy an entire wheel or block of cheese for myself

swiss preferred, but i can be convinced of other flavors

i mean how cool would it be to have an entire block of cheese to yourself
03/15/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Acteon
We meet again SCP-682...

I just looked that up O_O

03/15/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Diaana

To be fair, the issue is greater then dinosaurs but many threads had that veiled as the main point of the thread.

The difference is, we don't chalk it up to Alliance favoritism. We say "Blizz, this our feedback etc."

You on the other hand, find some way to include Horde in the narrative.
I love how people are making judgement calls on an alpha build. As an engineer I just laugh because you have no idea what's in the develop or QA branches and sandboxes. Remember you're seeing a UAT sandbox. Nothing is final because the release isn't done.
03/15/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Wenwei
See you guys deny the fact again... Horde get treated like trash but it totally ok, but when alliance get a bit of the same treatment...

OMFG HORDE BIAS! BLIZZ U SUX!

Yeah this is what i'm seeing for this past few expansion since MOP, this is what alliance player do...

Horde gets a new druid AR with new forms. OMG UNFAIR HORDE FAVORITISM!
Alliance gets a new druid AR with new fomrs. OMG HORDE ONE IS BETTER HORDE FAVORITISM!

But remember no Alliance crying here.
03/15/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Einrahel
The difference is, we don't chalk it up to Alliance favoritism. We say "Blizz, this our feedback etc."

You on the other hand, find some way to include Horde in the narrative.
You hit the nail on the head here.

Both sides complain or ask for things.

One is always blaming the other when they believe they got short end of the stick... and it ain't the horde.