969 Demo/AFF Lock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a 969 Demo/AFF lock looking for a guild with earlier times as I have been raiding at 11pm EST and I can not make the times anymore. I have 11/11 HC experience as my previous guild did not venture into Mythic progression. If you have any questions or would like to reach out to me. Junipres#1238. Also my warcraftlogs are listed here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/braenithas
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> Currently 5/11M on Thrall (horde) is in need of a warlock to complete our core roster. We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30 est. We are an active, mature guild who do keys and key sales as well as being in Antorus a bunch on our alts. My Btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more =]
If you are interested in raiding mythic, we are looking to add a warlock to our mythic core. Please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711) if you are interested!

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier at a reasonable pace. Afterwards, we then push into Mythic at a practical pace while enjoying cookies and coffee. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that everyone has a good time and enjoys each others company. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After leaving WoW in a ruined state, we hop to other games such as Niffleheim, Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*
6/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 7/7 M EN 5/10 M NH 5/9M ToS

**Who were looking for:**
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 955+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
**Healers** - *Flex positions only*
**DPS** - *Looking at all applicants closely - Full on Paladins*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a tryout with us.
**All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
*Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
*Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829
How early? Can you do morning/afternoon hours? My guild Velocity is 6/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon.

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) on BNET so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- Med
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no melee slots open but dont be afraid to contact us.
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1 healer needed for mythics

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730(edited)
Eclipsed (H) Blackrock 5/11M is recruiting ranged dps for Mythic Antorus/BfA. We are a casual yet semi serious guild. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 Pst. we are offering to assist with transfers for qualified recruits. if interested you can add the officers on real id

Rickyross#1520
Telari#1839
shltzweak#1977
Bullzeyez#1273
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Ret/Holy Pally, Hunters, WW/MW Monk, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. We are not a Cutting Edge guild so each raid we try to mix in heroic and progression if we have enough people.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 1/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

Currently looking for ilevel 950+ for Friday and Saturday raids.
Lower ilevel characters need to start on our Thursday Normal Antorus raid to gear up for main raid. We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us.

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
DPS: any range dps
Will consider any exceptional players

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Currently: 3/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    1-4am EST

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
    Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
    Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)

***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
    Currently 9/11 mythic.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
    Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
    1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
    2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
    3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
    Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
    Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
    Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
    or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
    Hey there Braenithas!

Slightly Delicious on Area 52 is recruiting mature new members to join our raid team!
    We are a Semi-hardcore raiding guild and we're looking for solid and consistent raiders to bolster our core as we progress through the rest of Antorus and prepare for BFA. Our goal is to push through mythic content as a team and enjoy raid content at the highest difficulty!

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00 to 10:00 PM EST.

Currently, we are 6/11M ABT with very low wipes on Kin'garoth (best pull is 8%!)

We have a very chill environment, and while we are focused during raids, many of us like to do PvP or old content such as Mythic Gul'dan or Tomb runs during off days. We also have multiple heroic or normal runs throughout the week at various times for alts or anyone who wants to participate. We also have many members who love mythic+ and regularly push 20+ keys! If you like running keystones you'll definitely find people to do them with here. We are very close as a community and I'm sure you'll find a home with us!

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
    Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
    TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
    Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)

Hope you decide to give us a try :)
    [A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 4/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

OVERVIEW

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
    (soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
    Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
    Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

RAIDING

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
    + No-say-no-show
    + inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

ADDITIONAL

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

CONTACT
    If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
    If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
    + Tylown#1117
    + LAZZY#1764
    + jacksabib#1923
    03/15/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Braenithas
    I am a 966 Demo/AFF lock looking for a guild with earlier times as I have been raiding at 11pm EST and I can not make the times anymore. I have 11/11 HC experience as my previous guild did not venture into Mythic progression. If you have any questions or would like to reach out to me. Junipres#1238. Also my warcraftlogs are listed here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/braenithas

Bench Raiders (Sargeras-A) is a 6/11 Mythic progression guild raiding T/Tr at 8-12 CST. We have been raiding for about 4 weeks now and are quickly progressing through Mythic antorus. We are currently looking for RDPS and healers to fill out our roster. In addition to raiding, we have arena teams at 2k rating and mythic plus teams at 3-4.3k rating. If any of this interests you contact me on discord at Sleezydru#1924!
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we've got high demand for strong dps! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids, which we'll be starting this Monday! We only raid 1 day a week with an optional 2nd day (but not mandatory) for farm content. Our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. We currently have 19 and will be pulling our first mythic boss this week as long as we have 19 log on or more.

Our times are Monday 7 PM EST - 10:30 PM EST and Tuesday (optional) is 7 PM EST - 9 PM EST.

Check us out if that all works for you :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 6/11M ABT.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following (no alts please):

Tank: Any, priority on Blood DK
    Ranged: Open to any exceptional player

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kriner - Recruitment Officer
    Btag - Kriner#1411
    Discord - Kriner#2843
    Hey there! I think we would be a good fit for you! Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918143?page=1#post-4