962 Bm Hunter sargeras lf Mythic progression

Guild Recruitment
962 Bm Hunter on sargeras lf Mythic progression interested in raiding evenings. Ive gone 2/11 mythic. I also play MM
Hey there man we are also on Sargeras! See below we could use another couple RDPS so hit me up in game and we can chat!

New transfers over from Darkspear looking to tap into Sargeras and finish building our Mythic raid group. We just started this branch and looking to hit the ground running into mythic content with like minded individuals. (we are not elitists, but expect solid performance from core raiders)

Currently we sit 2/11 M 11/11 H ATB AOTC, and AOTC every other tier this xpac. Only thing holding us back is more people!

Heres what we are looking for
All solid DPS (RDPS preferred)

Raid nights
Thursday and Friday 8-11pm server (6-9 PST)

Members will be brought to 2 trial weeks before consideration for core.

On the other side we run a fantastic enviornment where you can call home away from home. People constantly run keys, pvp, and do fun stuff together and we pair up with our branch on Darkspear with most things.

PST for details, BTAG below
siobert#1915
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

Everdreaming
Bubblosevenn
Treesuscrits
Galagar
Faltanas
Ketchuptoast
Aêrin
= )
Thanks for your time!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raiders, who are still interested in progressing mythic ABT, that aren't burned out from the xpac. We do a lot of content together and have a close knit community.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Edge of Aggression (Uldaman/Ravencrest) - ALLIANCE - is seeking additional core raiders to fill out remaining slots in our Mythic raid team.
Current raid times are: Tuesday Wednesday Sunday 9-12 EST
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Edge+of+Aggression
We are currently looking for:
DPS: DK / Warrior / Hunter
OR any exceptional players
We are looking for raiders who take the initiative to research fights and mechanics as well as having a thorough understanding of their class. They aim to play consistently well and are able to learn from mistakes or constructive criticism. Edge of Aggression has a lengthy history of members helping others out to maximize our raiding capability. Additionally, we look for a positive attitude towards one another, after all we are all on the same team. Negative comments on a regular basis will not be tolerated.
We consistently run guild M+ to push keys.
EoA members also play a variety of other games such as rocket league, cards against humanity, and civ.
Finally we ask for you to have a working voice communications. We currently use Discord.
If interested, contact Granson#1178
Hi Wild, our guild is also Alliance-Sargeras so we would save you any transfer costs. We need 2 more range to add to our core in order to re-enter into mythic again. While the guild itself is under a new name- the core players come from Divine Vigilance before it disbanded earlier this tier and are well versed with mythic kills and various CE achievements.

Here is the guild blurb if interested-
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the <recruitment> tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
3/11M
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 1/11M, Mythic: 6/11M, Heroic: 11/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Depends on team - Mythic RC Loot Council, Heroic personal and RC Loot Master for tier, Weekday personal and RC Loot Master for tier
  • Goal: Our goals depend upon team. Weekday, Heroic is AOTC with mythic ambition. Mythic is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
    The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raiders, who are still interested in progressing mythic ABT, that aren't burned out from the xpac. We do a lot of content together and have a close knit community.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
    [950 ILVL MIN]
    - Ret Paladin
    - Monk (WW, Resto)
    - Holy Paladin
    - Resto Druid
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Warlock (Any Spec)
    - Death knight
    - Demon hunter
    - Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    Hey there! My guild is recruiting and would love to talk to you!

Here's some information that might entice you :)

<Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 4/11M

Previous progression:

Tomb of Sarg: 5/9M 9/9H 9/9N
    Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
    Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Tank:
    OPEN! Pref monk, pally dk

Healers:
    Closed

Melee DPS:
    YES! Rogue, Frost DK, DH

Ranged DPS:
    YES! Aff lock, spriest, mm hunter, moonkin, mage

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
    Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
    Strong knowledge of your character.
    A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
    Have discord with a mic
    Geared to min 950 ilvl and 75 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
    We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
    Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    ADW#1785

Discord:
    <Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 3/11M
    Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
    Needed: DPS/Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
    If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere while still effectively using our time and killing bosses, Drakondia might be a place for you!

Drakondia was formed in Legion by a group of raiders from all different backgrounds. We strive to be as effective as possible while still having fun and clearing content as it is current. Our current progression is as follows:
    9/9H TOS
    7/9M TOS
    11/11H AtB
    Currently 5/11 M AtB with several sub 1% wipes on Imonar
    We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 PST or 10-1AM EST

We are always looking to improve our roster and perform at our highest potential. We are looking for exceptional people to come be a part of our team. We expect raiders to come prepared and ready, both going through our boss strats and execution on discord as well as watching posted video's, if you dont like to know a fight via video before you come to raid, we are not the place for you. We also require raiders to complete a +15 Mythic key every week, as it is free gear and more often than not an upgrade for the individual.

Loot is handled via Loot council made up of knowledgeable people who do research on all classes and specs stat prio's and BiS lists, however if an argument can be made for a certain piece of gear, it can be discussed prior to being awarded. We do have a trial period, but our trial period does not affect your ability to recieve loot, it is entirely boss drop/raid progression dependant.

We are aiming to clear the tier's as they are current and perform at the best and strongest level we can with the time we have.

Below is also a link to our Recruitment post.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762056526#1

I can be contacted at Abistol#1535 if this sounds like you may be a good fit for our team and are interested in being a part of a solid group of raiders.
    Hey man, we aren't on Sargeras but if you'd consider a xfer and think we might be a good fit, let me know. Giggles and info below:

[A] SACRED of Baelgun (US)

What we need:

Top priority
    MM Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage

We are interested in any ranged class and a few melee, specifically:
    Warrior
    Rogue

We do not need heals or tanks currently.

About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9:00 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant requirements:
    * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
    * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please.
    * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants.
    * The ability to listen and respond on Discord.
    * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
    * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
    * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
    * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights.
    *M+ teams running most days/nights.
    * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s.
    * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
    * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids.
    * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
    * An active leadership who is open to suggestion.

Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Zaidian#1658.
    If you are willing to raid only 6 hours a week, we may be a perfect fit for you!

We offer a crazy fun environment, a core that has been playing together since Karazhan and WOTLK, and a drive to do as much as we can with as little time investment as possible.

Guild: Going in Dryer ( Zul'jin )
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days: Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm EST
    Cleared: 9/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Sippycup#5373 Battle Net: Sippycup#1635
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Going+in+Dryer
    Needs: 2 RANGED DPS
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    ***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
    Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
    Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
    Currently 7/11 mythic.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
    ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS even if your class isn’t on the list, the following will be prioritized:
    1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
    2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
    3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Priest)

***Application***
    contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
    Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
    Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
    or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#