im Going to Freak out

Arenas
replace one of these monotone casters and get supertease back on here.

Honestly if someone was in trouble you godamn knew it with supa screaming

now its old man voices
Getting ice block from a mage now vs when supertease tells you someone uses ice block

lulz
Sorry he could be the best caster in the world but if they have to show his face they are going to lose viewers, if you are looking to have a job that requires you to present yourself in public I would suggest having a body that most people would find presentable. It sounds harsh of course and it is but you won't find to many fat sympathizers within a video game community as it creates a stereotype that all players have to deal with.
02/18/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Damnbro
Sorry he could be the best caster in the world but if they have to show his face they are going to lose viewers, if you are looking to have a job that requires you to present yourself in public I would suggest having a body that most people would find presentable. It sounds harsh of course and it is but you won't find to many fat sympathizers within a video game community as it creates a stereotype that all players have to deal with.

Shut your mouth idiot, he’s the best caster by far
02/18/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Zêzima
You actually need to take a step off a cliff asap. holyyyyyyyyyy sh1t

True the world is not a fair place often full of discrimination I'm not saying I agree with it merely pointing out that it exists and you can't just overlook it, from a business prospective feelings rarely matter.

Don Cherry
John Maddon

'cause you know they're ultra hot.

That's retarded none of those casters are good looking anyway.
Why was supatease replaced btw? I agree he was the best by far, he got the viewers excited with his casting. These current guys are meh.
rmp vs rmp so exciting lul

Did you like, ever watch any sort of sport on T.V? The majority of commentators are old and overweight lol.

No clue what happened to Supa, he was great, but i really doubt his physique has anything to do with it.

I do like the more analytical approach of Ziqo though, the only caster i don't like is Rich, he's just a generic hype-machine and i feel Supa could do that just as well, if not better, while actually knowing what's going on during games.
02/18/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Mathematicss
Why was supatease replaced btw? I agree he was the best by far, he got the viewers excited with his casting. These current guys are meh.

Psure hes casting some of the later cups just not this seasons
I like seeing Supa.

And he plays the flute very well.
It’s e sports he’s not commentating a bodybuilding show (yes I’m aware they don’t eve commentate those)

Smh
he needs to lose some supaweight first
Maybe he wanted too much money and blizz didnt wanna pay up
His stream said he's returning on March 3rd.

That main host is so annoying. He dominates the conversation way too much.