Group LF Merger or Alliance

Guild Recruitment
Hello Folks,
I have a few friends, 6-7 total looking for a group to merge with or do cross server alliance. We span all roles (heals, tanks, ranged and melee) with some more flexible than others, just on at different times which makes runs difficult.

We run mythic + and have raided in the past (no longer due to #s) A new group that is interested in starting ABT normal or into mythic plus 9/10 at least weekly is where we are at. Adding a pug is getting quite old.

Looking for casual and flexible with rosters also people who don't get upset about timers and wipes. Always willing to chat before hand and would like to do runs before a decision is made. The few we've talked to haven't been upfront about information on progress intention or having dedicated tanks/heals.
Hey- its unclear what you guys are looking for as far as progression, and i can't give you an answer on if we have room if class/specs aren't listed. I can say that we are looking to recruit quite a few people.

We are alliance, raid tues/weds 8-12EST, and are 5/11M. Please add me on discord (koriwest#6372) if you would like to talk.
Let's chat. What are the timeframes you're primarily looking at? How many tanks/heals do you have, and which of those are spec-flexible?

We're into heroic on our main days right now, normal most Sundays. Could definitely use one person willing to both tank and dps, one fulltime heals spot likely open, but without knowing what your breakdown/skill level/typical attendance is of the group hard to speak too definitively. We're schedule-flexible here so I do try to keep that in mind when recruiting to fill roles.

Here's my usual guild info. If it sounds promising, would love to talk to you more about it.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Hi there!

We're currently an 11/11 H Antorus guild looking to supplement our numbers as well for the future. Currently we're just trying to organize for the next expac while running a weekly Heroic clear and Mythic pluses outside of raids. Not sure what you're level of progression is or what you're in game goals consist of but feel free to add me on Bnet and maybe we can chat.

SilchasRuin#1466
I'd love to chat to see if there is a possibility of making things explode together.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.
Hello we might make a good mix we are currently 8/11H and are in need of a few especially healers to finish up AOTC. We are a small guild around 16 members but with real life schedules it leaves us short time to time on players we raid T/TH 9-11pm eastern and alt run Sunday 8-10pm eastern. We also run mythic+ teams Wednesday from 9-11pm eastern we are on Dalaran server. We are very laid back and like to have fun as we progress as a group if you are interested please add my BTAG Axur#1766 looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello, we have been thinking of the possibility of bringing another guild into our fold, Contact and guild info below. Hope to hear from you.

The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 5/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Hit me up if the times work.

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Hey Rhyss add me either
    bnet @ Finn#12227
    Discord @ Finn#6286
    I would be interested in chatting, ill leave our spam just for some info about the guild. If you want to talk feel free to add me thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
    3/11M
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS and Heals.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
    Well I am a little late to this but wanted to throw my hat in the ring.
    My guild is full of professionals so we have strange hours compared to others. Our raid schedule is Thursdays and Sundays 7:30-9:30 eastern. Our raids are fun and sometimes inappropriate but when it is time to focus we get things done. Non of us are elitist. And we don't tolerate it. We also run mythic plus 13 and up.. DPS is always a problem for us. It makes it fun running them with two tanks and two healers one of each pretending to dps in their offspec.. We manage but it would be so nice to have more DPS all the time. Mythics are random usually its whenever enough are on and someone says lets go! We too have about 7 ppl. tanks, healers, and a tiny bit of dps. Would love to talk and see if what you have fits with what we need and vise versa.
    send me a whisper if you want to talk: vilane@#1392
    Good luck finding a new home!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello,

The Wild Hunt - Shadow Council [A]

We've been carefully considering and searching for players to expand our roster. I'll write the basics, and if you're interested please contact.

A normal/heroic raiding guild. Our goal is to clear current raids before a new tier is released, which we always do successfully.

11/11 Normal ABT
    8/11 Heroic ABT.

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Thursday: 7-10 PM (Central).

Flasks, potions, and food are provided.

We have a handful of people, who enjoy running mythic pluses (and some who will do them, if asked). We've been searching for more players, who enjoy mythic+

We have Discord and a community page on Facebook.

Happy Gaming! I hope you and your groups discovers the environment you're looking for. Good luck! :)
    We are a newly formed guild here. We are small at the moment but check us out here. A group of friends that decided to venture on our own an form a guild.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762056160
    Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
    Aspirants of Asgard is LFM for a new raid team for heroic Antorus. Raid nights on Sat & Sun, 6-9pm PST on Lightbringer. In need of arms warrior, shaman with resto OS, mage, warlock, and boomkin. All others will be considered, please be heroic geared (935+). Message me in game or add me to bnet Ralana#1908. Fun, knowledgeable and experienced raid leads and members. Looking forward to talking with you soon!
    Hey. My battletag is brandy#1599. My guild's logs are here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/167391 - we are horde, unfortunately. We have room for all 7 in heroic runs, and our spots for mythic are and always have been competitive - currently we run with a solid core of around 15 and 5 or so that we kind of round up on a weekly basis. We're not used to having any sort of attendance policy, so this has been working for us. We do have 2 dedicated tanks, and fewer dedicated healers than we need. As far as progression goes, in the past we've kind of ambled as far as we can through mythic before next tier but there lately has been a push to be more serious.
    Hey there we run a rotating roster so everyone gets mythic kills and experience on progression boss(depending on your class)

We’ve been looking for more people to add to our roster to not only push progression but t raid other times as well/sell heroic carries/and run old raids

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
    Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
    Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
    Currently 7/11 mythic.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
    ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS even if your class isn’t on the list, the following will be prioritized:
    1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
    2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
    3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Priest)

***Application***
    contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
    Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
    Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
    or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#