961 Resto/Guardian Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
961 Resto Druid or Guardian Druid LFG I'm 11/11 HC and in need of a guild I'm interested in pushing into Mythic I'd prefer to heal but I'm a good tank as well. I've been tanking for a while and I'm trying to switch over to healing as that's what I'm doing for M+ so being able to roll on healing gear in raid as Main spec is awesome lol anyway anyone who is interested please add me Solix#1905 and message me willing to faction change or server transfer but I'd rather stay Horde!
We could use a solid resto druid w/ tanking OS. My guild is chill and raids twice a week. Take a look at our guild info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

HIt me up if you are interested.
Guild Name: Insanitasty
Server: Zul’jin-Horde

Currently 9/11 H we have yet to attempt Mythic as we are still missing a few dps and a healer. We expect to make great progress into mythic as soon as we complete our roaster.
Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.)

Death Knight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Druid: Balance, feral
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Shadow,
Rogue: Open
Shaman: Closed
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Open
We are also looking for a Tank for our core team
At this moment those we recruit will fill our core mythic team, we just need a few more to push into Mythic and beyond.

About Us:

Insanitasty is an old guild transferred from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We exist since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends.. We’ve been active in the pve branch of the game ever since, with between one and four raid group going at a time. We always approached the game with an open mind, and a laid-back spirit; game is meant for fun, should be taken as is. However, we manage to keep a competitive progression, pushing our raid group to Mythic on current content always. Our goal is and will always be Mythic progression.

Raid Schedule:
(Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.)

Wednesday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
Thursday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time

Contact Information:
Recruitment Officer: Mundane#11154
(5/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756225
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1

Lazely#1204
Hey Dolixa, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
<Reverberate> US-Thrall is looking to add dps to our raid team. We currently 2/11M and looking for members to join and help continue our progression in Antorus. We recently moved the guild from Windrunner under the name <The Guilded Flagon> to increase the recruiting pool as we grew the guild in Legion.

DPS
Currently looking for all ranged DPS
Even though we are primarily looking for ranged dps for our raid team, we encourage anyone to apply if we sound like a fit for you.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
9PM - 12AM EST
What we expect from you:
Be ready when raid time starts
Have some idea of what bosses do and general strategy
Making sure that you do everything that is required to progress your character, this includes M+ and proper artifact progression
What you can expect from us:
An atmosphere that is fun, but also progression focused
Members who are committed to making sure that they are ready for raid
If we sound like a fit for you, or if you would like more information please feel free to contact Astraeu#1591 or daratus#1444
[H][Mal'Ganis] - Repulsion of <Regency> is Recruiting! (11/11 H, 5/11 M)

We are raid team 01 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders. Right now, our goal is to strengthen our roster for the remainder of Antorus and the start of BFA.

Our times: T/W 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required.

Our Main Recruitment Needs:

Heals (Any Class)
Strong DPS

Specs are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered.

Bnet / Discord Contact:
Deegurz#1485 / Deegurz#4398
SuCk1t#1949 / Wladimir#9740
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
38% Imonar attempts after full 1st night of pulls.

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Hey pal!

If you're open to going Alliance, I think we could be a good fit for you! My group would love to pick up a resto druid for our casual (but serious) mythic progression!

Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :)

For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M, with promising pulls on Eonar!

Raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run)

Right now we're mostly focusing on some casual mythic progression on Wed/Thurs nights and saving Heroic for Fridays, but we do occasionally run heroic during the week. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head.

Intersted, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Duh Winning> on Ner'Zhul (horde)

We are 5/11 Mythic, raid Friday and Saturday from 830-1130 Central. Also do an optional heroic night on Wednesdays at the same time, and normals throughout the week. Mythic+ is a daily occurance. We are a solid group of friends who value attitude and fun over progression, but still get things done. Most of us are in our late 20's and 30+, and as a result, there's an abundance of bad dad jokes and terrible puns :)

Hit me up in game, Arveldis#1278
Gravity- 5/11m raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 eastern time.We pay for Transfers for anyone that makes our core team.
We are interested. Whisper me in game at Charliie#1669
or on discord tag @charlie#3987
Hey Dolixa,
Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a main tank on our mythic roster (but you can roll for resto gear)!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! I We are a "life first" guild for former top 100 players. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002