MM hunter LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone im looking for a guild to raid with on my hunter alt. My raider experience is Tos(8/9m) 9/11m antrous. Im looking to take my hunter as serious as my main. Im looking for only alliance and i have no server preference

Times im unavailable (easier than available)
tues/wed/thurs 6-9 MST

logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28039730/17#difficulty=4&class=Hunter&spec=Marksmanship&metric=dps can go over logs if any questions

I.O:https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Cms

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/cms

Bnet tag: renegade#1467

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from guilds soon!
If you change your mind about your alt being horde lmk. I have two weekend teams that are pretty casual pushing CE. ^_^

Fri Sat 10pm-1am EST on M Argus (Synthesis on Turalyon)

Sat Sun 9pm-midnight EST on M Imonar (new - Synthesize on Turalyon)

Also my friends guild is recruiting

Sat/Sun 6pm-9pm EST 5/11M also on M Imonar (Impure on Turalyon)

All horde though.
+1
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya, as many of our players are ~9/11M and are playing seriously on their alts! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
+1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
+1
+1
Hi Cms, :)

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week, Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 5/11M. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. If our days/times work for you, please hit me up at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord for more info. Thanks!!!
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild on Garona(US).

A bit about us:

We are working through Mythic Antorus and will continue to progress at a relaxed pace. We are currently 1/11M. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
tue/wed/thur 11-2am mst

We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks.

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey there,
<Simple Math> is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Hellooooooo Cms!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (9pm - 12am MST)
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (9pm - 12am MST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
11-2:15am MNT
Core weekdays Tue/WedThur 10pm-1:15am pacific 8/11mXP(DPS/Tank/Raid Lead)

Weekend team fri/sat 10pm-1:15am pacific 4/11m(DPS/Heal/Raid Lead)

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey there!

<Righteous Indignation> is a relaxed and understanding, but goal driven raiding guild open to all skilled, or willing to learn players for all areas of content, such as raiding, mythic +, and PvP. Currently we are recruiting to put together a tight knit and consistent group to start mythic progression. We need players who are ready to wipe with us, and are wanting to work and learn new fights together.

11/11H, Starting mythic
9:30-1:00am EST Saturdays
9:30-12:00am EST Sundays

We also have an OPTIONAL normal/heroic run for alts
9:30-1:00am EST (or later if desired by group) Fridays

We’d be more that happy to have you join us! If you have questions, or want to just try us out for a while in heroic runs, let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

Wings#11210
We might start a smidge early for you, but I'll list us anyway.

TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are currently 5/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hello there , we are 9/11 M

I represent our raid team, that raids

10:30pm-1:30am PST
Tues/wed/thurs

Add me Shadow#14688 if interested.
Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG