937 Shadow Priest looking for home for BOA

Guild Recruitment
PLEASE READ BEFORE PUTTING SPAM

Days I cant raid Tuesday Weds PREFER 1 OR 2 DAY A WEEK GUILD

Looking for a guild for BFA I have been playing since late BC and heroic/mythic raiding since Wrath. I raided on a elemental shaman from WOLK to current, then ele at the beginning of this expansion sucked so I switched to Shadow and liked it so I stayed with it. I am more then willing to consider going back to elemental whatever the guild needs more. My ele inst geared at all right now priest is behind as well because of family health issues kept me away from the game for most of this expansion. Look forward hearing from you all.

Seetah#1299
Hi there,

Would you consider Horde and Heroic focus with a little mythic? If so would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Marker Lives Matter

About UsWe are a newly formed guild of long time friends, consisting of mythic raiders from other realms that have been raiding together for several years that’s looking to make the push into mythic Antorus with a hardcore attitude on a two night laid back schedule .

Raid Schedule
Friday/Saturday: 8-11pm CST

Recuitment

• Holy Paladin
  • Holy Priest w/ shadow os
  • Marksman Hunter
  • All exceptional dps will be considered
  • Progression

We are currently 11/11N 6/11H as a guild looking to finish out heroic push into mythic and establish a solid group of players for BFA. Guild is ran by 8/11M players looking for players knowledgeable of there class and mechanics.

Contact
    Asalik#11842
    Hey Sèetah,

Not sure if you are interested in a transfer and factions change, but if that is a possibility then I think we would be a good fit for you. <Curse of Delusion> is a one-day a week (Sunday 9pm-12am EST) Heroic raiding guild. We understand that real life happens, so we are taking a laid back approach to Legion. What we ask is that people take the time to learn their character and come to raid prepared with flasks/pots/food/runes. If you can do commit to doing that, then gear is not an issue.. gear can be acquired quite easily with just a moniker of effort.

Outside of raiding, we are looking for people that are going to be online and active. We run mythic + keystones throughout the week and occasionally join some random BGs, we would love to have more people to include in these activities.

If you are interested, add my battletag Fallsmyer#1505. I look forward to talking to you ^_^!
    Greetings Seetah and I hope all is going well for you. Your playing schedule would not be a problem with us. <The Remnants of Hope> is a large, long running, multi-game community looking to add friendly new faces to the WoW division! If you are looking for a fun group of players who enjoy PVE, RP and PVP, pls pst me for more info or check out remnantsofhope.com

Just check out our website and forums and see if you'd like to give us a try. We'd love to hear from you.

Take care, good luck and have fun!
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #@!%%%!*.
    Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
    Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
    In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
    Hey there!

<Righteous Indignation> is a relaxed and understanding, but goal driven raiding guild open to all skilled, or willing to learn players for all areas of content, such as raiding, mythic +, and PvP. Currently we are recruiting to put together a tight knit and consistent group to start mythic progression. We need players who are ready to wipe with us, and are wanting to work and learn new fights together.

11/11H, Starting mythic
    9:30-1:00am EST Saturdays
    9:30-12:00am EST Sundays

We also have an OPTIONAL normal/heroic run for alts
    9:30-1:00am EST (or later if desired by group) Fridays

We’d be more that happy to have you join us! If you have questions, or want to just try us out for a while in heroic runs, let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

Wings#11210
    Hi Seetah! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because we are currently gearing up folks to raid mythic this tier. We are a no nonsense guild that has been around for awhile! I think that we'd also make a great home for you for BFA!

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild just starting mythic on Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We strive for low drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2
    Hi Seetah! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because we are currently gearing up folks to raid mythic this tier. We are a no nonsense guild that has been around for awhile! I think that we'd also make a great home for you for BFA!

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild just starting mythic on Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We strive for low drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2[/quo

[quote="207603799817"]Hi Seetah! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because we are currently gearing up folks to raid mythic this tier. We are a no nonsense guild that has been around for awhile! I think that we'd also make a great home for you for BFA!

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Might want to read a post before posting to someone who can't make your raid days
    Hey, we are a 11/11 Heroic guild looking for more to start pushing through mythic.

Thursdays & Sunday 9pm - 12am PST.

Exodus is a 11 year old raiding guild on Silver Hand. We have a tight knit communtiy that is open to people from all walks of life. We are decently laid back, like to have fun, and kill pixels. We ask interested parties to join us in Discord for a chat and then we will bring you on a run or two before asking you to switch servers. We provide flasks, food, vantus runes, enchants and gems for raiders. We use Personal Loot and EPGP for distributing unwanted items.

Current Recruitment:
    High Priority: Mage, DPS druid, DPS DK, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Swing tank (any dps spec), Rogue, Hunter, WW Monk
    Medium Priority: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Dps DH, DPS Warrior, Enh Shaman,
    Not Recruiting: Ret Paladin (unless they are a swing tank)

Anani: Anani#1620 (bnet), Anani#5843 (Discord)
    Guild: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
    Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 11/11H ABT, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309
    Hey, I don't know if your willing to go Horde, but if you are we having pretty good family over here. If your interested please give me or Az a shout :D

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
    Server: Bleeding Hollow
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
    Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
    WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
    Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727