Seeking active, social 18+ guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm a new player to WoW but I've been kind of lazy for the past few months. One of the reasons I think stopped playing as much was that it's kind of lonely. I'd really like play with other people.

I've never done a raid before and I've only done three dungeons. So, I'm new to all of that. I'm sort of a casual player just wanting to experience the game I never had a chance to when I was younger. I'm open to learning about dungeons, raids, endgame content etc. but would prefer a guild that isn't centered solely around raiding if that makes sense.

I'm 25 and would really like to find a guild with people in their 20's if possible. I live in the US and I'm availible and play mostly around the late morning and afternoon EST. This is another reason it's hard to find a guild for me I think ebcause a lot of people work day jobs and play all night. I work overnights and play during the day. lol

Since I'm making a new character, I haven't decided on a realm yet. I'm hoping to find a guild first before picking my realm. I'd like to play Alliance, but since blood elves are the best looking race I wouldn't necessarily mind a horde guild.

Thanks for reading! : )
-crosses fingers-
I agree. Blood elves are the best looking race!
03/10/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Abscynth
I agree. Blood elves are the best looking race!

Hehe. Vastly underappreciated aesthetics xD
Hello!
We are a social guild that would love to have ya join. we have a lot of new and old players coming back and re-rolling toons that have joined as of late. we are a 18+ guild and try to keep it pretty drama free. at the moment we are not raiding and don't really plan on it this xpac. but I always leave it up to who wants to. we don't force anyone to do anything they don't want to. as long as your having fun and enjoying the game we are happy!.

We are on Runetotem-Uther
Fell free to add me if you have any question, battle net @ underwhere#1558 or Discord @ Underwhere#5892
Hope to hear from ya!
Underwhere
03/10/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Underwhere
Hello!
We are a social guild that would love to have ya join. we have a lot of new and old players coming back and re-rolling toons that have joined as of late. we are a 18+ guild and try to keep it pretty drama free. at the moment we are not raiding and don't really plan on it this xpac. but I always leave it up to who wants to. we don't force anyone to do anything they don't want to. as long as your having fun and enjoying the game we are happy!.

We are on Runetotem-Uther
Fell free to add me if you have any question, battle net @ underwhere#1558 or Discord @ Underwhere#5892
Hope to hear from ya!
Underwhere

What would you say the age range is for your guild? ^^"
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

. More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hi, I totally understand your dilemma and I hope I can help, I have a family that I think you'd fit right in with. So I'm leaving the link to our home right here for you to read at your leisure.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I hope to hear from you one way or the other. Take care and....

Happy Hunting,
~Issy
<Tilted By Design> 11/11 H
Sun/Tues/Wed (Sunday during progression)
8:30 EST - 11:00 EST

Hello mate. Keeping it short and sweet for ya. If those times work for you and you would like to talk more add me @ HaagenDazs#1460

We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild led by 6 players with decades of raiding experience and TOP 100 US kills. Here's a link for some more information about us.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762007641
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H(and all Legion AotC) the goal is to build a 2/9/3 raid team(possibly more; joys of flex raiding!) to finish off AtBT and carry over into BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs: DPS (all besides ret pally), Healers (druid/priest)

Guild Goal: Outside of striving for expansion AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners always being welcomed.

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Hey Drach!

Roll Initiative is a new reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We cap our levels as a group at the end of every expansion, for instance right now we are at a level 70 cap. While at a level cap we do the content for the cap that we are at. Currently we are raiding Burning Crusade raids and dungeons.

We have a great group of people and would love to add you to our group. We are over 60 members strong and are a very social community.
If you have any questions, please add my battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 and we also have a website you can check out at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear back from ya!
03/13/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Jagermeifter
Hey Drach!

Roll Initiative is a new reroll guild on the Zul'Jin server. We cap our levels as a group at the end of every expansion, for instance right now we are at a level 70 cap. While at a level cap we do the content for the cap that we are at. Currently we are raiding Burning Crusade raids and dungeons.

We have a great group of people and would love to add you to our group. We are over 60 members strong and are a very social community.
If you have any questions, please add my battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 and we also have a website you can check out at rollinitiative.gamerlaunch.com

Hope to hear back from ya!

What happens when you reach the final/most recent expansion? Do you all start over? :O
When we reach the latest expansion we will start heroic/mythic raiding and PvP events! The reason we do the leveling like we do is for returning players or players who want a fresh start. It helps get to know the people you are playing with and creates a better all around atmosphere.
If you want to chat Tyrrlin#1503
Hello Drachenkatze,
Please check us out here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918165

We are active players who run weekly 10-15 M+s on a BUNCH of alts, we complete the TW weeklies together, we PVP and do random stuff on the side on top of raiding. We have been together for a long time some of us have been together for 6 years. We have become more of a family than just a guild. Check us out. There is always room to bring people in.
Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag, so I can talk to you one on one and see if my guild is the right fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
I appreciate everyone posting, but in my opening post I did state that I was hoping to not be in a guild where the primary focus is raiding. I'm beginning to think that that's very unlikely. Is that the only reason/motivation to join or form guilds in wow? :s
I got room in my guild. We raid, we do Mythic+s, we pvp, we just have a great time together.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918165?page=1#post-3

That post is for recruitment for our raid team but the rest still fits. We are welcoming to players of all level and experience.
Hey Drach,
The answer is that no, it is not the only reason to join or form guilds. The reason for guilds (imo) is for that social aspect of playing with people that you enjoy playing games with. I know in our previous post we stated that we would be raiding and PvPing at max level, which we will. But these are not our primary goals. We will also be focused on a social aspect where everyone is included and helped out. We also intend to do things like pet battle competitions and achievement point competitions to make it more fun for everyone.