[A or H] looking for guild: 9/11M MW/WW Monk

Guild Recruitment
hello, i'm a 9/11M monk main looking to join a new guild preferably at the same mythic level i'm currently at, or farther. i am currently alliance but i would consider going horde depending on the offer, arcane torrent is also very tempting.

i prefer weekday raiding, i'm on a mon, tues, wed schedule right now and would like to keep it close to that if possible.

i've been working on my ww spec recently and would be interested in swapping to dps for some fights if needed, once i have more practice as it.

my above average warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30037021

my incredibly average raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Alvaki

also highly interested in pvp as well if anyone out there pvps at all, would love to grind out arenas/rbgs. i was 2k+ in rbgs when i did them.

thanks for reading my post, friends

if you have any questions or would like to contact me use these:

battle.net: alva#1755

discord: alvaki#2898
Hey looks like our schedule works out well, i'd love to talk with you more about our mythic team. Hope to hear form you soon!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

High Priority for a:

MW Monk

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!