Kul’Tirans fat, Jaina isn’t?

General Discussion
02/28/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Kabraxis
if I were a mage id be super fat.

conjuring food while lying in bed, teleporting to the bathroom. it would be a grand 27 years of life before the impending heart attack.

Made me laugh. Hilarious!
Not all Ku'tirans are fat. Some are anorexic, some are fat, but most seem to have the body type that we've seen in Humans in the game up till this point.
Not all from Kul’Tiras are heavy. Some are the size of regular humans. Watch the zone previews from blizzcon.
You've seen the super skinny KT humans too though, right?

Seems like Jaina and her mum are a cross between the two.
Or the big ones didn't let any of the skinny ones have food.
02/28/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Nonresponsiv
anorexic

I'd go more with lanky.

conjuring food while lying in bed, teleporting to the bathroom. it would be a grand 27 years of life before the impending heart attack.

Just Ice Block the debuff.
02/28/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Nonresponsiv
Not all Ku'tirans are fat. Some are anorexic, some are fat, but most seem to have the body type that we've seen in Humans in the game up till this point.

So you're saying all Kul'tirans have some sort of eating disorder? Either eat too much, too little, or a little heavy on the protein mix and weight gainers. Interesting...

So now we need a new class for our Kul'tirans. Calling it now. Incoming Ist class with 2 specs. NutritionIst and PsychiatrIst.
Some of the Kul Tirans are also super skinny. Why aren't Jaina and her mom emaciated?
02/28/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Dva
I don’t have a problem with KT humans being larger but why is Jaina and her mum, Katherine also not just as big?

Why make a whole race bigger but the lead representatives are...slimmer? Do the KT humans have a sedentary lifestyle to make them so big? Not trolling, just genuinely curious! Any perspective would be nice

I have my own question:

How did this thread get to three pages and not one mod locked it? Cos the only reason I think this thread exists is to allow folks to get weird while being able to say it talks about WoW, so therefore it follows CoC (while it is true it talks about WoW, the necessity of this thread as well as the fact this thread skirts several CoC lines is making this thread...questionable)
02/28/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Illumona
02/28/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Dva
I don’t have a problem with KT humans being larger but why is Jaina and her mum, Katherine also not just as big?

Why make a whole race bigger but the lead representatives are...slimmer? Do the KT humans have a sedentary lifestyle to make them so big? Not trolling, just genuinely curious! Any perspective would be nice

I have my own question:

How did this thread get to three pages and not one mod locked it? Cos the only reason I think this thread exists is to allow folks to get weird while being able to say it talks about WoW, so therefore it follows CoC (while it is true it talks about WoW, the necessity of this thread as well as the fact this thread skirts several CoC lines is making this thread...questionable)

Sshhhhhh
02/28/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Valshaw
Lore reason: I don’t know about Jaina’s mother, but Jaina has lived most of her life away from there so her diet and activity likely keep her slimmer than usual Kul Tirans.
Actual reason: They’ve had Jaina be her current size since Vanilla through the beginning of Legion, to have her suddenly put on weight would be wierd.
Hey, they did it to Gallywix. For a long time, in-game, he had a regular body model.

NOW, ... they give him the model that he supposingly should have -- and suddenly, ...
it looks like he put on the difference in a few weeks. XD
02/28/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Nytis
02/28/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Illumona

I have my own question:

Sshhhhhh

Ok, now I know this is a troll thread...OP, I'm sorry, but this thread has to go.
02/28/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Jitrazz
02/28/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Dontfightme
Probably the same reason some Americans are not fat even though the majority are.

But most Americans aren't fat.

There's like 18 other countries in the world more fat than America.

The difference is it wouldn't be PC to point and laugh at those other 18 countries.
Seems the mods are actively policing the "fat" threads; don't be surprised if this one also goes "poof".
02/28/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Nytis
NutritionIst and PsychiatrIst

Pfffffffffffft hahaha.
Honestly, I think Kul'tirans are just big boned. That's the southern nice way of saying they're really thick. I think the males look awesome in the heritage armor that's been datamined. The girls, theyre just flabby fat.
Personally, I think Blizz should get all sarcastic and reveal Jaina to be an imp mother.
02/28/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Baemajin
Being fat is a choice of life, not just genes. Also Jaina isn’t exactly inactive. She’s been to multiple war fronts in the past 30 years, make sense she’s got a rockin body.

Except you could magic your way into a 6-pack and ricking muscles as well? If you can turn people into sheep, you can turn fat into muscle.