MDT Aff Lock Lf Guild

Guild Recruitment
LF MDT raiding guild. OG Wrath Light of Dawn Aff Lock looking to raid in BFA. PM me.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Hey Fottengaga, take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up. Good luck in your search.
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 7/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (PVE-EST) is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

Currently Seeking:
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun. TSM also does older content Mythic runs, Transmog runs, and Timewalking guild runs of Black Temple and Ulduar on Sundays.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

Application information at

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see
We are not MDT but I'll make a quick post anyway. Maybe you'll be interested.

Raids are Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST. We can help you gear up a bit so you'll be raid ready asap. We raid Normal+Heroic. We will try Mythic but at this time no serious plans to clear it. We are just doing it for fun.

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Brews#4531
Guild Post:
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ