5/11 Mythic Mage & Enhance LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Our guild has been fighting the roster boss for pretty much over a month. I have recently swapped over from my Fury Warrior to my Original main which is my mage.

I have logs from this Tier as well as last expansion to show my competency.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/31587500/17#difficulty=5&class=Mage&spec=Frost&metric=dps&boss=2076

My logs for my item level are pretty good, obviously the overall not so much due to catching up in gear.

Thundas Enhance Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/thúndastrùck

Things we are looking for:
You have people that actually like to raid
Strong Leadership
Be at least 5/11 Mythic

Please post your information AND add me Holby#1173 if you are interested
Hi, we have a few open core spots that the three of you would fit!

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 STR Dps
  • A MW Monk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • and any exceptional dps will be considered
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

Requirements

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord: thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    Hi Holbytrice,

I know you guys are 5/11 mythic and we are looking for exactly what you have to start progressing mythic. Ill message you but if you guys are interested we would love to have you guys join up and we start pushing some mythic content

Guild: Dungeon
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Area 52
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
    Cleared: 11/11H
    Recruitment Contact: PunisherF5#1306
    Hey Holby! My guild is 2day/wk (optional weds, tons of M+) guild who is looking to fill up our last dps spots to push progress and head into BFA strong! I'd like you to check us out and chat with our recruitment team to answer any questions you have :) Here's the link to our spam https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761967155
    Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
    Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
    Range DPS- (Any)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
    Hey,

We are 3/11M, will be 4/11 on Monday.

<Hard Carry> on Mal'Ganis. We are currently 3/11M in need of a few more consistent dps to continue progression. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
    7-10pm EST
    4-7pm PST

Recruitment needs:

Dps - any competent dps are encouraged to apply

Min ilvl 950, 75 traits
    Knowledge of your class
    Working mic
    Capable of memes

Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights.

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Dee#1514
    <Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M We are currently in need of a few dps to finish our roster as some of our raiders left due to work reasons / were burnt out from WoW. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15 - 12:30pm eastern. We are on Thrall US (Horde) and could offer all three of you a core spot =]. Everything is provided for raiders from enchants, repairs, flasks, etc. My battleID is Whosdisguy#11986, however ill send you a request as well. Hope to talk to you all soon!
    Obscurity
    (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
    8/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
    Raid days / Times:
    Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Ele Sham
    WW Monk

Contact Information:
    Zia#11407 (GM)
    Archim#1743
    Nomnomzz#1648
    fancysquirrl#1885
    austin0nfire#1376 <-this is me!
    ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players***
    Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US)
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server
    Cleared: 11/11N 8/11H, with 7/11m lead
    Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548
    Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time
    Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals
    Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!
    Hi sent you a real I’d request krutchs#1306. We are a 5/11M guild on mal’gAnis horde. We are in need of 3 More dps to round out our roster and help us finish off the rest of antorus we got imonar down to 18% first night of attempts. Feel free to add me back so we can discuss further details!
    This is... awkward? :p
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 6/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
    Balance/Resto Druid
    Disc/Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter

*offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Performance
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council
    More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
    Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
    Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
    Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
    Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
    I hope our "skill and chill" vibe appeals to you because I'm really interested in talking with you guys. Your group comp and skill levels fit right in with where we are and what we need to get to and through where you guys are like super fast. I added your BTag (Dork #1522) and hop we get the chance to talk.

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (3/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core. We have skilled and experienced raiders, but now many of our lives now include things such as jobs, spouses, and kids. Early in Legion our Officer core decided to curtail our raiding schedule. Hence, we are now "refocused" to create the very best ("semi-hardcore") 2 day/6 hour (Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST) raiding guild we can. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion since our "refocus" and recently we were finally able to resume Mythic raiding once again. Hence, our progression is behind where we feel we should be. At this point we need a couple key additions to make that happen on a regular basis and to get on course to complete Cutting Edge which is very clearly our goal and expectation. However, we refuse to force a roster expansion just to accomplish this. We have (and will only) grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with part time and trial raiders. Sometimes we kill Mythic farm with 18 or 19. Needless to say we have legit slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

If interested please contact Dork.

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
    Impure is a 2 day weekend raiding guild based on US-Turalyon Horde side.

We are made up of many ex-mythic and well established players who have had to step back from hardcore raiding or otherwise change schedules due to real life. While we only raid 2 days a week, we still have many players online on off days completing high end mythic+s and otherwise hanging out and having fun. We consider ourselves fairly laid back but still maintain a competitive attitude.

We are currently 5/11 M Antorus and are actively recruiting to make a push in Antorus Mythic.

Raid Times:

Saturday 6 - 9 PM EST
    Sunday 6 - 9 PM EST

Current Recruitment Needs:

1-2 DPS (Interested in a strong WW, Mage, Boomy, Hunter, or Ele Shammy)
    1 Healer (RDruid pref.)

If you do not fit any of the above recruitment needs, feel free to check us out anyway! We are always accepting exceptional players! If you can prove to us that we should take you through Logs, past experience, etc, then do so!

Impure does not currently have an application system outside of simply whispering one of the below contacts. Our trial period lasts roughly 2 weeks and consists of coming to our raids so we can evaluate your performance. You are eligible for loot during your trial period. Our current loot system is a roll with Raiders > Recruits, however, loot council is used for things such as tier pieces.

What we expect:

We expect all raiders to know their class inside and out so that they can contribute to progression. We use discord and expect that you are able to communicate when needed. Discord is also where we provide all necessary information regarding raids and attendance. If you are not able to make one of our two nights a week, we expect that you post on discord that you will be unable to attend, just so we have an idea of who is showing up. We do provide cauldrons and feasts (fueled by contributions made by raiders), but raiders are expected to come fully prepared with all necessary consumables, etc.

Contact Info:

Danye - Tristien#1577
    Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
    Vlad - Neocene#1709
    Ratty- Hut#1499
    Feel free to contact any of the listed for more information or to join up for a trial period.
    If you guys are considering alliance, I think we could be a really good fit for you. We have room for all three of you in our core. Please add me on btag (koriwest#1711) if you are interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
    Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
    1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
    @Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
    @Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
    @koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
    Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
    Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST).(Mythic)

-------------
    Currently Recruiting:
    Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Boomkins)
    Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
    Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)

We will offer paid Transfers for very strong parsers. This will of course depend on the logs at hand.

--------------

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
    Adult Raid and Guild core focused on Progression.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
    Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Still looking!!
    I just added you! Conzeula#1172
    6/11, raid times tue/thur/mon from 8 - 11 EST.
    www.scrawnygrabbers.com