Looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
I would like to find a guild I could raid with and do mythics with and also have friends,
Hi Akaisha

Here's some info on my guild.

<Alliance Lives Matter>
Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/11M , 11/11H

Recruitment Needs for mythic team: (Transfer Required for Mythic)
All mythic spots are competitive based on performance and attendance.

Main tank
Main healer (all classes considered heavy priority to shaman, pally, holy priest)
DPS with heal off spec
DPS with tank off spec
Shaman ele/enh
Hunter
Warrior
Boomy
Warlock
Other classes/specs considered

Both heroic teams: open recruitment for all positions.

Raid Schedule
Currently we raid Sat/Sun forming at 3pm central pull by 330 raid until 730pm cst for mythic
Normal: Tuesday form at 8pm cst pull by 830
Heroic: 2 separate raid groups
Wednesday form at 8pm cst pull by 830
Thursday form at 8pm cst pull by 830

More about the guild:
We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere. Looking for more for legion and BFA

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact:

Quickest way to reach us is on discord
*=recruitment officer, contact first
BTag:
*Ashe#1789*
ATrashMan#1705

Discord:
*Ashie#6243*
ATrashMan#2628

In Game:
*Nebulaphobia-Scilla*
Cryophobia-Scilla
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Range DPS
Melee DPS

Progression:
11/11(N)

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight
3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
1) Mature guild
2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
3) Drama Free
4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times, but you can find that on our website. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic. More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654