964 Mage 4/11M LF Late Night

Guild Recruitment
Hey all! Sadly my last guild broke up and I am now looking for a new home. I haven't really raided Mythic this tier due to work commitment and my last guild's schedule, but I finally have some time now.

My raiding experience dates back from BC with the exception of MoP. In Legion I am 7/7, 9/10, 3/9 (forced work break), and currently 4/11 M.

I'm looking for an established guild, preferably Alliance, that has a tight community and is looking forward to progressing through BfA.

I'm available Mon and Wed after 9 PM EST and Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday after 10 PM EST.

cptcuervo#1357
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 2/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 2/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
    Tues/Wed/Thurs
    10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
    9/11 M Antorus
    8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
    8/10 M Nighthold
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
    3/3 M Trial of Valor

Btag -- Cytochrome#1929
    Discord -- Swirly#1379
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    [A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    Hello, you may be interested in ARD. <A Reddit Dystopia> is a cross-realm discord community and horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We have 14 raid teams, 6 of which are in mythic. Our most progressed mythic team is working on Varimathras and two more are working on Kingaroth - all are recruiting to round out their mythic rotations. We operate on east coast time but have a variety of raid times for each team as we have such a large membership! Because of our size we are able to have a very active community and host a ton of activities outside of raiding as well.

Please check out our discord if you'd like: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR

And you can DM me there as well if you have any questions, my tag is Juniwolf#8948
    Good morning! I've added you on bnet, so that we can talk more as well. Here's some basic info about The Crimson Cross!

TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are curently 4/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
    Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
    Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
    r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
    Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
    Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
    our times are perfect for you!

We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks.

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
    Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
    Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
    Currently 8/11 mythic.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
    Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
    1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
    2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
    3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
    Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
    Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
    Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
    or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#