971 resto LF alliance guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys!

So ive been horde for about 8 years now and I think its time for me to go alliance. I am currently 5/11M Antorus and looking for another guild with similar prog. Btag is ZIanax#1189 for any questions. Ready to transfer asap!
Might be slightly different hours then you are used to but hit me up if a weekend raidteam would interest you.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman, Monk, Druid or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Shadow Priest/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: Low (Low priority for Ret pally/DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Optional Friday Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Second Attempt> we are a late night Alliance guild on *Sargeras*. We are seeking out dedicated and experienced players for our team. We aim to get Cutting Edge on ABT while maintaining a fun and relaxed progression mindset. To us raiding should be more enjoyable and less like a part-time job.

Current Progression: 2/11M

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am PST
Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am PST
Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am PST
(We also do an optional Alt run on Mondays at the same times)

Roster Needs: 960+ ilvl Preferred (1 Healer / 2 DPS)

Tanks: Low

• Warrior: Low
  • Monk: Low
  • DK: Low
  • Paladin: Low
  • Druid: Low
  • DH: Low
    • Healers: Moderate

• Priest: High
  • Shaman: Low
  • Druid: High
  • Paladin: Low
    • DPS: High

• Warlock: Moderate
  • Mage: Low
  • Rogue: Low
  • Paladin: High
  • Shaman: High
  • DK: High
  • Hunter: High
  • Priest: Moderate
  • DH: High
  • Warrior: Moderate
  • Druid: Moderate
  • Loot: RC Loot Council

Recruitment Website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

Contacts: Cerharpi#1119
    Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Would be interested in chatting with you.

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius (PST realm). We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 5/11M. Required addons are discord, RCLootCouncil, ERT and WAs. We're a fairly laid back group that likes to progress at a more relaxed pace. If you want more info, please hit me up at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord. Thanks!!
    <Coup de Grace> (A) of Azjol-Nerub (6/11M) is currently recruiting ranged dps and druid/shaman healers for our mythic progression team! Formed in 2008, Coup has been a stable guild for a decade, with many of our members having raided together for much of that time.

We raid Tues/Weds from 9:00-11:30 EST, and Sunday from 8:00-11:30 EST. We offer guild repairs, old content/achievement/alt runs on off-nights, and plenty of guild m+ (we have groups pushing high M+ keys several nights a week). If you're interested in chatting more about the guild, hit me up at Skuldawg#1199. :)