5/11 M Blood DK LF 2 Night M Raids

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a decently progressed 2 night mythic raid team. My current raid team has decided to take a break from mythic raiding for the remainder of the expansion.

What I am looking for:
1. Community - Even though I am only looking for 2 night progression team I would also like a fairly active guild when not raiding. I have a few alts I enjoy playing and would love a team to play them with.

2. Progression - Must be at least 4/11 M but would prefer 5/11 + as I don't really feel like taking a huge step back in progression.

3. Adults - I am an older WoW player and I would prefer to be around mostly adults 20's and 30's.

My Legion Progression:
a. EN - 7/7 M (CE)
b. ToV - 3/3 H (AotC)
c. NH - 4/10 M (AotC)
d. ToS - 6/9 M (AotC)
e. ABT - 5/11 M (AotC)

My Availability:
Sun - Thurs 9 pm - 1:30 am EST

Logs and all that available upon request.

Hey man, I know your post says 2 night, but if you're at all interested in 3 nights -- we have an opening for a blood dk. Add me if you're interested in learning more.

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, push m+ keys, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 Blood DK
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience - willing to carry and gear up certain players/classes
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord (always on - mobile): thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 6/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Tank - pref. Guardian, Brewmaster or Blood DK
    Balance/Resto Druid
    Disc/Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
    Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter

*offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council
    More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
    Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
    Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
    Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
    We are looking for a DK to replace one of our tanks. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST, and are 9/11M with Aggramar to 25%~. Feel free to add me if you want to chat Reebokpumps#1274