LFG-Player looking for a new server/guild

Guild Recruitment
I had some real life problems that kept me from really getting in to legion and I am currently looking for any guild looking to recruit a player trying to find a new home. I am not settled on a class yet and I am looking to really just find some place to get set up in the game, do some light raiding, and get ready to push hard in the new expansion coming later this year. I have no server, class, or faction I am tied to. I am really just trying to find some place to settle in a have a good time.
Recruiting for now and BFA, you're welcome to join us on the journey.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster of 11 people. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello, i think our guild could be good fit for you! We are "The Remnants of Hope" and we play mostly on Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord server we have smaller guild on horde side too "Vestige of Despair" and our webside is http://www.remnantsofhope.com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! We do everything from leveling parties, world quests, world bosses, achievement and transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, and Normal and Heroic raids. We aren’t doing Mythic Raids yet, but with your help that is going to change!

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP and joining into larger groups to attack Horde Capitals.

RP

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for a continuous story that people can get involved in and help to continue shaping.

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

1. Very active forums
2. TeamSpeak 3 voice server
3. Freedom to play your game the way you want
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat
5. Friendly community and environment
6. A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, and Recruitment)

What we value in our guild members:

* Positive Attitude
* Maturity
* Friendly Nature
* Team Player
* Respectful

How to Join

Visit us and Register in here first:

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/register/

Then head here to apply and learn more:

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

And if you have any question feel free to add me my and ask. My btag is Thorn#2123
Daradune,

It sounds like you might fit in well with the social side of our guild. It's a good place to be to learn the content and gear up. You can read my recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647464

I hope you find a good home.
Hi,
Not sure if your willing to change to ally but if so id love to chat with you about our guild.
here is some info,

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Good Day,

With so much to read I will make this fast. We are a horde guild on Tichondrius. We help each other when needed, we do mythic+, pvp, lfr,questing, and future raiding. We understand real life issues and we take pride in knowing our guild members so you are not just another person to fill the ranks. If you would like to chat here is my discord. Hope you are having a great day.

Anord-Tichondrius [H]#3243
Hey, I would love to talk to you about joining us. We are working on Argus (2% wipe) and looking to fill out the ranks to start on mythic. Here is the spam:

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or apply our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hi Daradune! I'm glad you're getting back into the groove, and I hope you find a great community to head into Battle for Azeroth with, I'm really partial to our guild, so I offer it here as an option for you:

Aegis [aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com](http://aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, and our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009. We would be honored if you would consider joining our merry (if irreverent) band.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Currently we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has just cleared Heroic Antorus. Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and are closing in on their own AotC achievement. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied race toons, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this is your speed, apply on our website or approach me in game at battle tag Simsarah#1655. Best of luck to you!
Hey man, I'm at work so I can't type too much. But i think we might be a good fit for you. Ethos on Emerald Dream is 8/11H right now and we're looking for a few good members to boaster our team. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I would love to talk to you in discord.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/7wb0ka/usa_emerald_dream_ethos_811_h/?st=jdq76zgv&sh=7ee7a417
Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987