Guild Rep and Allied Races

General Discussion
Maybe an alternative to individual rep to gain access to the allied races, allow it to be a guild option as well. If your guild has attained exalted rep with the races, you gain access. It makes sense.
Absolutely not, go grind the reputation like all of us had to do.
Guilds don't have rep.
I think a lot of Reps should be gained for your guild instead of you. Your guild should get the rep.

02/14/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Caddarly
Guilds don't have rep.

They should, it would give a good reason to join them. Then no matter what characters you have join the guild they can take advantage of having higher rep. Imagine if everyone could help get rep for their guild for some faction. Now anyone in the guild can buy faction specific stuff at discounts.

Imagine if you joined a guild where someone grinded forever to the insane in the membrane. Now that dude could share the title with his guild. A bunch of insane people raiding together!

Crap, man. Even if it were just to use toys that would be great. Any guild alt you're on doesn't have to grind tiller rep to use the knives to butcher bodies.

The more I think about it the more I like it.
02/14/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Iluminum
Absolutely not, go grind the reputation like all of us had to do.

No. I don't play end-game content. Why should I be forced to play it if I want an allied race alt to play at level 70.
02/14/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Hatred
They should, it would give a good reason to join them.

If playing and hanging out with the people in your guild isn't a good enough reason to be with them, then don't. They shouldn't try forcing people to be social if they clearly don't want to on their own.