How do you play ww?

Arenas
I have all the proper talents. I wait till 10 stacks of fist and 6 stacks of hit but my fist of fury takes people from 100 down to like 95% hp?

Can anyone pass on some tips to me please?
Watch for physical damage reductions/immunities. Hitting into plate, in general, without images doesn't feel very good. Overall, sustained is not WW's niche.

Create kill windows and imagine + burst through.
123 213 132 321 231 4 123
02/18/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Suspended
Watch for physical damage reductions/immunities. Hitting into plate, in general, without images doesn't feel very good. Overall, sustained is not WW's niche.

Can you tell me your damage rotation?
02/18/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Complain
02/18/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Suspended

Can you tell me your damage rotation?

For burst out of incap (pool 4 chi before):

incap > focus ToD (for some reason breaks para if you don't focus ToD > Leg sweep if not adapt > images > rsk > sotw > elixir > bok if you can fit the global before fists > fof > rsk if it's up > bok
Target blue and never switch off.
02/18/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Griever
Target blue and never switch off.

Or purple
02/18/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Complain
I have all the proper talents. I wait till 10 stacks of fist and 6 stacks of hit but my fist of fury takes people from 100 down to like 95% hp?

Can anyone pass on some tips to me please?
u dont do fdk and destro lock lvls of dmg u basically control the other team so that your teammate can pve safely and then u go for kills with ToD if they cant trinket
just play some pve so you get used to wws damage rotation and watch streams
Run your pvp talents in mythic keystones and make muscle memory of the serenity rotation
The same way you play every spec
read some tooltips
read some tooltips again
reread some trait's tooltip you forgot
test maybe 3 different talent choices tops

congrats you can play anything in this game
Just do fists of fury... the damage is so ridiculous it’s laughable
1. Paralysis something
2. Leg Sweep and Fists of Fury something during that